DashCameraNation.com, G1WH Free Ship, 18 Month Warranty!

DashCameraNation.com

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
G1WH

DashCameraNation.com

So Why Choose Dash Camera Nation?
  1. US Based Company - US Owned & Operated Business! You will be supporting a US based small business.
  2. US Based Inventory - We house our Dash Camera inventory in the US.
  3. US Based Testing - We test every Dash Camera for quality prior to it shipping from our US facility!
  4. US Based Sales - Dash Camera ships from our warehouse in Buffalo, NY.So you get your product FAST and EASY.
  5. US Based Support - Dash Camera Support is at the ready to answer your questions. Your support representative resides in the US.
  6. US Based Service - Problems with your Dash Camera. We will repair in our US Facility or ship replacement from US Warehouse.
  7. 30 Day Returns - We provide a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with your Dash Camera out of the box.
  8. 18 Month Warranty - No other company stands behind the G1WH like DashCameraNation.com
IF you have been comparison-shopping, don't be fooled by cheap imitation Dash Cameras being sold on auction sites and direct from overseas.

Because we are a US based company, and stock, service and support our Dash Cameras in the US,. We have the ability of performing QA testing ON EVERY DASH CAMERA that comes into and leaves our facility. Because we inspect and test the product before you receive it, we are extremely confident that you will have a very pleasureable "Out of Box Experience" with the Dash Camera Nation product. Auction Sites and Fulfilment Houses will "drop ship" your Dash Cam directly from the overseas manufacturing facility without first inspecting the product for quality or completeness.

We have tested the rest and found the our Dash Camera offering to be the absolute best based on price versus performance

Through our extensive testing and evaluation process we have determined that the G1WH is the highest rated best performing and most cost efficient Dash Camera on the market today. We are so happy with this unit that at this time the G1WH is the only Dash Camera that we will feature at Dash Camera Nation. We continue to bring in and test "other" Dash Cameras and may add others to our offering if they are able to compare to the quality and value that the current G1WH can provide.

Sure we could charge more for less, but that wouldn't allow us to maintain our excellent customer satisfaction rating and our incredible growth rate through our customer referrals. We realize that if you are happy with our service and our product you are likely to refer a friend and we like that! So, if you like our product and us drop us a line, send us a video and tell a friend. If we fail to meet your expectations we want to know about that too, let us know and we will do our very best to make sure your experience with DashCamera Nation is a positive one.

Highlights of G1WH Dash Camera:

• Novatek 96650 chipset,
  • 3.5MP CMOS Aptina AR0330 image sensor
  • 2.7 inch high resolution TFT LCD screen
  • 140 degree super wide-angle lens
  • Advanced H.264 photography compression technology
  • Support 1080P FHD (1920 x 1080), 720P (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 480), WVGA (848 x 480)
  • Wide dynamic range (WDR) function for capturing improved quality video in low-light conditions
  • G-sensor function for detecting significant emergency movement and securely locking the video file being recorded at the time
  • Seamless loop recording function for maximizing the camera's memory by recording over old, uneventful videos once it is full
  • Motion detection allows it to monitor around your vehicle and capture footage of anything of interest
  • Turn on and recording automatically when car starts
  • Watching video simultaneously while driving, support on-spot play back
  • Screen shots function, to capture video picture under recording and reviewing

Last edited:
Yes, site now represents the 18-month warranty. I just changed the policy today so to provide the best possible service to my customer base. Thank you for your feedback, as it is greatly appreciated.!

Why not carry the capacitor version of the g1w? After having a battery swell on me i won't buy another battery based camera. Super caps or nothing for me.

Gibson99, I have sold this product to customers in hot and cold climates and have never received complaints or service issues regarding battery swell. I understand your concern, and as a result I will look to bring in the G1WC as well. Thank you very much for your feedback and interest in DashCameraNation.com!

@DashCameraNation.com
It's great to have local US retailer.
However, as you have noticed from various threads here, G1WH from various retailers has some quality issues, mostly on the build quality, battery life and lens focus.
I've had few of them and some had one area not properly focused while others in another area.
So that's one area you have to double/triple check to reduce number of returns as you know returns are costly for buyers as well as sellers.

As for capacitor version, as long as the battery doesn't explode, even old crappy battery will last longer than a new capacitor. Can't say for hot weathers but as far as cold goes, -15 degrees Fahrenheit hasn't messed any of my battery based dashcam.

Looks like you just started so only G1WH is being offered but research on other products as teh market is growing and the more choices buyers have, the more you will sell.

I'm one in a hot clime - Houston. the battery that swelled up was in an F70. it still works, but i don't know for how much longer it will continue to work. I don't think extreme cold kills batteries as fast as heat does, but they can't be charged when they're extremely cold or hot, and as such the last file might be corrupted upon unexpected shutdown, obviously rendering the dashcam footage completely useless at the most important moment. caps don't have that issue since they can be "charged" at any temp.

You should look into selling the A118 and A118C as they use the same chip and sensor as the G1w, but in a much nicer (imho) form factor. I have one of each (the A118's that is - i don't have any G1x variants).

also sunny, this is the first i've heard of a cap having a shorter service life than a battery. do you have any info to share on that?

@DashCameraNation.com
It's great to have local US retailer.
However, as you have noticed from various threads here, G1WH from various retailers has some quality issues, mostly on the build quality, battery life and lens focus.
I've had few of them and some had one area not properly focused while others in another area.
So that's one area you have to double/triple check to reduce number of returns as you know returns are costly for buyers as well as sellers.

As for capacitor version, as long as the battery doesn't explode, even old crappy battery will last longer than a new capacitor. Can't say for hot weathers but as far as cold goes, -15 degrees Fahrenheit hasn't messed any of my battery based dashcam.

Looks like you just started so only G1WH is being offered but research on other products as teh market is growing and the more choices buyers have, the more you will sell.

Sunny,

That is great info thank you as your points are all very well taken. We do charge and test all units prior to them leaving our facility in hopes that we can catch any Dead On Arrivals (DOA's) from getting into the customers hands. We will continue to monitor initial build quality, but up to this point we have been very happy with the quality of the G1WH out of the box. Thank you again for the advice!

• 5.0MP CMOS Aptina AR0330 image sensor

Welcome to forum !
I like your shop Logo.

P.S.

Aptina AR0330 is not 5.0Mpix, it is 3.5Mpix.
Is common where manufacturers print 3.0Mpix, which is also sort of OK, but 5Mpix is too much for that sensor ;)

I'm one in a hot clime - Houston. the battery that swelled up was in an F70. it still works, but i don't know for how much longer it will continue to work. I don't think extreme cold kills batteries as fast as heat does, but they can't be charged when they're extremely cold or hot, and as such the last file might be corrupted upon unexpected shutdown, obviously rendering the dashcam footage completely useless at the most important moment. caps don't have that issue since they can be "charged" at any temp.

You should look into selling the A118 and A118C as they use the same chip and sensor as the G1w, but in a much nicer (imho) form factor. I have one of each (the A118's that is - i don't have any G1x variants).

also sunny, this is the first i've heard of a cap having a shorter service life than a battery. do you have any info to share on that?

Gibson99,

Yes being in New York certainly more units going into the extreme cold of the Northeast rather than the extreme heat. But, we have units deployed everywhere and have not seen high failure rates. That is why we are focusing on the G1WH for our go to camera. Thank you for the suggestion on the A118's as that info is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to forum !
I like your shop Logo.

P.S.

Is common where manufacturers print 3.0Mpix, which is also sort of OK, but 5Mpix is too much for that sensor ;)

Niko,

Thank you for the compliment on the logo...we were happy with the way it turned out. Thanks for the info on the Aptina, I will certainly check with the manufacturer and make the change. I appreciate your kind words and your feedback as they are both appreciated!

Niko,

Thank you for the compliment on the logo...we were happy with the way it turned out. Thanks for the info on the Aptina, I will certainly check with the manufacturer and make the change. I appreciate your kind words and your feedback as they are both appreciated!

No problem.

About Aptina AR0330 CMOS: Click HERE.

Welcome to forum !
I like your shop Logo.

P.S.

Niko,

That didn't take long 3.5MP it is!

Thanks again,

DashCameraNation.com

We are bunch of tech proof readers. ;)

Back