G20

FDASTRA

Reaction score
Country
United States
Got one of these the other day for just over $200 including tax from BJ's. Build quality seems great and day (haven't tested at night) quality seems to be more than adequate. Came with memory card and yes the car charger that resembles a slightly longer GPS power cord compared to one that is long enough to hide behind dash/or/roof . Also you seem to be able use aftermarket cords but it will ask you some question instead of automatically recording like it does with the OEM cord. Overall not that big of a deal for me since I tend to take down or hide leads when parked in random places for long periods. Plus you get the extra year warranty with BJ's, 2 year warranty on dash cam seems good. Garmin, so obviously picked up satellites quick. Price is on high side but overall satisfied so far.

Ending up returning it. After playing around with it trying to improve the video quality - even during the day - it was basically nowhere near even cheap cellphone quality. No chance of catching a license plate or sign until you got right up on it and even then not good. Too bad because the build quality seemed good but with the size and price I have no idea why they released it with that crap of a image quality.

Back