DOD LS300W / TioTech GT300W SD card compatibility

The OP is unreadable. It all appears partially coded in Chrome.

Working cards

Card sale nameProduct codeFirmwareOther informationTested by
DOD-Tech 32GB Professional Class 10???LS300W 1305310-EN-10image below-Pizdys-

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened when the forum changed over to new software a few weeks ago. A lot of the special formatting and youtube links did not work.

Well certain people are saying I don't search or research enough when I am asking 'basic' questions like about which SD card is the best to buy. But I have, and I do.

the write speed on a good Class 4 card is plenty fast enough, the read speed is slower but not an issue in this application

Yeah that's what a lot of people don't get; for dash cam use it's the write speed that's important and Class 4 is enough.

I tried Adata 64 gb class 10 --> doesn't work I tried all settings.
Sandisk ultra 32 gb class 10 --> works perfectly
My version is
LS300W 1307030-RU-3 E00

ADATA 64gb works great on my ls400w....finely some proper rec time

Did anyone tested those new microSD cards:
  • Samsung 64GB EVO [MB-MP64DA/AM]
  • Samsung 64GB PRO (new pro!) [MB-MG64DA/AM]
?
I ask, because old-good Samsung 64GB Pro is discontinued. I don't want to buy from unknown sellers, because there is a lot of counterfeits. I don't want to fry brand new card :(

I confirm that Samsung MicroSDHC EVO 32 GB (that new orange card :)) is working with GT300W from givoe. I tested it on 5 minutes loops (without motion detection). There are no errors or stuff like that. This card is the best if you ask about price/quality ratio. I din't even format this card :).

Last edited:
I confirm that LD(R) 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 microSDXC card works OK with DOD LS300W. You may use it exactly as Samsung 64GB. Price is not so bad and speed is OK.

Last edited:
Back