Looking to outfit our fleet with Dash Cams

Hayes.guziejka

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am currently looking into adding dash cams to our fleet of vehicles. I recently purchased a Pilot Dash Cam from my local Wal-Mart for $40 and although it has great day time video, the night video is horrible. I have attached a photo of what I currently am getting at night.

I am currently looking to replace my current camera with a dash cam that works well in almost no light conditions. We will then outfit our entire fleet with dash cams.

I have done some research and I am currently torn between the Mini 0806 and Street Guardian SG9665GC.
If anyone can give some input maybe I have missed a better quality camera.

Feel free to contact me direct hayes.guziejka@gmail.com

Thank You in advance.
William Hayes from Sunny Southern California
sshot2.JPG

I am in the process of having the SG9665GC installed in our courier vehicles in the Southwest and Mexico. The picture quality both day and night is very impressive, and the service and support from @jokiin and @Pier28 is simply the best and over the top. I am now trying to decide on the rear camera. I might purchase the SGZ12RC @Pier28 to see how it performs before using it in our vehicles. From my experience the SG9665GC is a very nice and reliable camera, when installed you can barely see it from the inside or outside of your vehicle. Good luck in your research.

William,

We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Sent you a follow up email.

Regards,

Robert

Back