Rear view camera for Mustang Convertible

BritMustangFan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know of a 2 channel camera that will work in a 2015 Mustang GT convertible. There isn't a place to mount the rear view camera without resorting to an ugly purpose made bracket between the rear seats.

OK, thanks for your help...I'm hoping that Roush come up with something pretty fro the 2015s

The Saleen bar in the 2000s wasnt too bad. Also look at boss frog and hard dog. They make bars for several different cars, and hard dog has "testimonial" photos on their site. I have a hard dog bar in my Miata.

The Saleen bar in the 2000s wasnt too bad. Also look at boss frog and hard dog. They make bars for several different cars, and hard dog has "testimonial" photos on their site. I have a hard dog bar in my Miata.
Yeah, Saleen have a nice light bar for the 2015 which would probably work although rear passengers may disturb the camera on entering or exiting the vehicle. It ultimately comes down to cost though, a light bar would cost me $500 and the 2 channel camera is about the same so that's a grand total. Whilst front and rear recording is something I really want to do it's not worth and grand to me at the mo.

I use two SGZC12RC in our Mustang but it's not a convertible. The remote camera is probably small enough and cord long enough to move with the window though.

Back