DOD LS460W vs. LS300W - I am very disappointed ! Sony Exmor CMOS, ISO3200, F1.6, WDR, 3DNR, 5x GPS

The question remains.. Is the DOD LS460 the best dash cam in the world?

The question remains.. Is the DOD LS460 the best dash cam in the world?
Not sure where that statement came from but it never really was?

Are you just after a standard dashcam that records when driving or something that also covers the car while parked?

Not sure where that statement came from but it never really was?

Are you just after a standard dashcam that records when driving or something that also covers the car while parked?

I see its winning many reviews...
And the Ls430 did a year ago as well. The word on the street is that DOD is the best. That's why I just ordered the 460 yesterday without thinking too much. Maybe I should cancel the order? I have a few more hours until it's shipped out to me.

I guess I won't get away with an easy solution like just ordering a DOD cam, not if I wanna catch the keying freak anyway.

If I could chose, I would like to have a totally stealthy solution. Possibly with all 4 sides of the car covered.....

The easy way out is using a dash cam in front like I have been doing for a year, and another in the back. That's why I hust ordered another DOD can yesterday. Simple as that. I figured I'd cover at least the front and the back. However it's just not stealthy, and I won't catch the person responsible for keying my car if I use the DOD cams.

So far you guys have tipped me about the following solutions:

1.) Street Guardian
2.) Mobius
3.) A third one I can't remember

If I really wanna catch this person I need to put my new car outside as bait. Without visible dash cam in it. Maybe at least one camera in a bush next to the car. Just to be sure in case the stealth cameras inside the car won't prove a thing if this person keys my new car. The outdoor camera would need to record video on a memory card. And we must just hope this person won't notice the camera and steal it as well as the evidence video. As for cameras inside the car... What do you guys recommend? Four cameras?

Back