DR650, is it just a DR600?

Insane_Dawe

Reaction score
Country
United States
From what I have seen online, the DR650 is just a DR600. Is this true?

dream-seller - often mistaken in the description, I have long noticed this

ahoj6.jpg

==============================================
I do hint: start by comparing the sensor 600 and 650 (then carefully compare other details and then you will understand)

http://www.blackvue.com/en/contents/sub1.asp?idx=27

==============================================
ahoja.jpg

So the older 600 didn't come with a sony sensor? Because I can probably get a 600 for 100$ cheaper than a 650.

So the older 600 didn't come with a sony sensor? Because I can probably get a 600 for 100$ cheaper than a 650.

DR650GW-1CH uses components of DR650GW-2CH

Changes include;

Faster WiFi transfer
2.4MP Sony Exmor Sensor
Higher CPU reliabilty

DR650 1CH should be good. DR600 quality is crap don't bother. I have 650 600 3500.

DR600 quality is crap don't bother.
Then Blackvue abandon and ignore the DR600 buyers and move onto the DR650. The DR600 was not as advertised or fit for purpose. After paying nearly $400.00au for mine as a premium dash cam to see months later the Dr650 single channel arrive has left me disappointed with my purchase. Had to save for it over months and now it is consigned to the back window. Moral is research what you can, ask questions and hopefully you get what you pay for.

Then Blackvue abandon and ignore the DR600 buyers and move onto the DR650. The DR600 was not as advertised or fit for purpose. After paying nearly $400.00au for mine as a premium dash cam to see months later the Dr650 single channel arrive has left me disappointed with my purchase. Had to save for it over months and now it is consigned to the back window. Moral is research what you can, ask questions and hopefully you get what you pay for.

Hi Steve,

We want to help, can you please email us at sales@blackvue.com.au with your details and place of purchase?

Thank you.

Back