ABEO HDVR-150

slukster

Reaction score
I am interested in the ABEO HDVR-150 dashcam and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. The reviews on Amazon are mostly positive and the videos I have seen seem quite good. Would like to hear from someone who has one. I did not see any threads on this model and it is not listed in the comparison guide (although it appears a video from the vendor showing how to route the wires is used in the only rearview mirror camera listed in the guide). Thank you for your help.

http://www.amazon.com/Mirror-SENSOR-accident-recorder-HDVR-150/dp/B0091PBALS/

Hi sluckster,

There isn't much info on this camera yet beyond the Amazon reviews. There is one thread on this dash cam and another member, shaxs, is purchasing this cam as per this thread. Perhaps wait until he provides some feedback on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
DashCamMan,
Thanks for the quick response. Come to think of it I did see that other thread. I will keep my eye on the other thread for updates. If I end up buying it I will come back and post feedback and videos.

Seems like an awfully high price for something that doesn't record any GPS data.

I think the high price is due to the design. More covert hence they are charging a premium.

Back