Inside Blackvue [Discovery Channel]

DashCams Direct

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
dashcams.com.au
Hey people, just like to share this interesting video.

The video is more of an overview on dash cams 101, with emphasis and demonstration on the Blackvue DR500GW-HD.
There are however some interesting snippets of the Blackvue HQ, production, testing and so forth.

And be impress with a white guy who speaks korean :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. Thanks for the video.

I can't watch the video until I get home later. Did they show anything about their power cords?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1259

flank said:
I can't watch the video until I get home later. Did they show anything about their power cords?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1259

No its nothing specifically about blackvue technology. It's just an overview of the DR-500GW.

Discovery was doing a segment on the growing population of Korea using Dashcams and they just picked Blackvue to showcase their's. They don't show anything that detailed.

pretty ordinary, nothing I haven't seen before. seen more interesting stuff on youtube.

Oh, I thought it was a factory tour or something.

This feature is aimed at people who never heard about dash cams.

When they talk about pushing wifi limits, I wonder if they mean they are beta testing the next generation camera? (and if so, how far away to production it is) I've been on the fence on buying the DR500GW-HD. I would gladly wait a few months for something better. (assuming the new one increases bitrate, and fixes auto contrast/exposure issues) I know the custom firmware fixes these, but the minimal instructions are a bit confusing with the language translation barrier.

Back