soocoo c10- my take on it

Tigris99

Reaction score
Country
United States
My first post, been hovering around here a little bit lately trying to learn some things about small video cameras, primarily action cameras.

Thought I would share my first camera review (do lights and such on mtbr and blf) here to help learn and share the camera.

Criticism is welcome (but be decent about it, I am new to this). I did notice that here some other camera options that I discovered on this camera that I was yet to see on what else I have, so didn't know what the purpose was till reading here. So video didn't cover it.

, prmor code for $66.99 price is GBC10

The 3 things I saw here as questions for modes that I found on this camera are:

Motion sensor: Yes and very sensitive lol

Impact sensor: Yes but seems to take a good jolt to engage it

Loop recording: Yes, 3,5,10min options.

Also ill answer any questions to the best of my ability (or spend some time figuring out the proper answer),

Just wanted to share my two cents about this camera.
Until I make a video review, here is quite in-depth review, overview and analysis of this camera.
Link >>> http://sjcamguides.com/soocoo-c10-wifi-action-camera-review/
Downloadable samples available as well. Enjoy.
Let me know if you guys have any suggestions, ideas or questions. Maybe I will be able to help out or update the article.

Cheers!

SOOCOO C10 v GitUp Git1

Price at time of writing: @ Gearbest: $79.99 v $89.90/$109.90
Update: Price @ Gearbest: $64.99 v $89.90/$109.90 ($74.99 with code GBGIT1)

I recently acquired a SOOCOO C10 from GearBest for review, I already had a prototype Gitup Git1 from GitUp for testing. With a $9.91/$29.91 price difference I thought a comparison would be interesting, is the Git1 worth the extra money? If the waterproof case is useful to you then the price difference is $29.91, otherwise only $9.91, not really a big difference in either case but not an amount you want to pay without some return, the Git1 should give better video but does it?

These are both GoPro width/height action cameras, both have a maximum video resolution of 1080 FHD @ 30fps, both record mono audio at 32KHz sample rate, both have a waterproof case, both use the Novatek 96655 processor, both have WiFi. As far as the specifications go they look almost identical. They both work, both have a few issues, both look and feel reasonable…

However there are quite a few differences between them, and they add up to a huge difference, one of them you will enjoy using and it produces video you will want to keep, the other, well that is really just a toy!

Appearance
They are both GoPro width and height with an LCD screen on the back for setup/framing/playback, the Git1 has its controls in the GoPro locations so fits in a GoPro frame/waterproof housing, the C10 is SJ4000 layout so the buttons and connectors are in the wrong place for GoPro accessories. The main box of the Git1 is only 21.7mm front to back, it looks and feels a lot smaller than the C10 at 25mm front to back, although including the lens they are actually the same at about 32mm. The longer lens barrel of the Git1 is very useful for fitting a GoPro filter adaptor, the lens barrel on the C10 is a fair bit smaller so my filters don't fit and it is not really long enough for a good attachment anyway. The Git1 weighs less at 62g compared to 66g for the C10.

The Git1 looks good enough for professional use, I've been stopped several times by people admiring it and asking questions. In a way the silver front of the C10 also looks quite good but at the same time it looks like a low cost, budget camera that is never going to be mistaken for something more serious.

Left.jpg

Image Quality
Neither camera takes great photographs since they have fairly low resolution sensors designed for video and the higher resolution photographs are just interpolated enlargements so I will concentrate on the video, the photographs have similar differences.

These are single frames taken from the 1080 FHD resolution video from each camera, Git1 first. The sunflower is effectively a still life, with almost no movement bitrate shouldn't be an issue so this should show the quality of the lens and the sensor. I've arranged it so that both do a similar job of the exposure, this is about the best you ever get from the C10, it's what you can expect to get from the Git1. The colours on Git1 image are a lot more natural and more accurate than from the C10, the Git1 has picked up a lot of texture in the painted wall while the C10, apart from a few marks, has the wall almost perfectly smooth, the sky is a bit dark on the Git1 but the colour is right, the clouds in the top left of the C10 image should not be there, must be lens reflections. The only fault I see on the Git1 is that if you zoom right in on the flowers in the background then there is quite a lot of false colour, they should only be yellow, however this is a video frame and when you watch the 1080 resolution video on a 1080 TV screen/monitor this false colour will average out and can’t be seen. Normally this effect is created by the lens being a bit too sharp and focusing the image accurately onto individual colour sensors instead of whole pixels.

Both cameras are set to use Auto White Balance, on the C10 you can get a slight improvement by using the cloudy pre-set. The Git1, in addition to pre-sets also has a custom option where you can choose the setting fairly accurately to your preference but the Git1 Auto does a good job anyway.

Git1:
Git1%20Sunflower.png

C10:
C10%20Sunflower.png

These frames are more typical of the difference you can expect, while it might look like the sun has disappeared behind a storm cloud in the C10 image, there were only about 2 minutes between the images and conditions were almost exactly the same. Both have got the exposure correct for the clouds but the Git1 has a much larger dynamic range allowing it to get a reasonable exposure on almost everything in the image while the C10 has lost a lot of the image in darkness. Again the Git1 has collected far more detail, look at the tiles in the roof on the right, with the Git1 image you can almost count every tile, with the C10, well you only count the roofs! While it is possible to get some good images from the C10, most of the time they come out disappointing while the Git1 will normally produce a nice image whatever the conditions.

Git1:
Git1%20View.png

C10:
C10%20View.png

These frames are looking into the sun so more difficult, the result is the same as the last except that this time we have some lens reflections in the C10 image, I've seen quite a few lens reflections in the C10 video, never seen any in Git1 video except for when filming naked flames at night.

Git1:
Git1%20Flare.png

C10:
C10%20Flare.png

When it comes to motion, the C10 has the added disadvantage that it has a bitrate of only 11817kbps compared to 16648 for the Git1, the Git1 has 41% more space for storing information so it can cope with a lot more motion in its video before starting to loose detail or starting to reduce the frame rate.

Audio
The Git1 generally records audio with close to the same amount of detail that I hear, it can struggle in very quiet and very loud situations but generally the audio sounds natural, if you want to get really good audio then you can plug in an external microphone suited to the situation and get really excellent sound quality, it does only record in mono, not stereo, but then a lot of professionals also record in mono. The C10, well it can't hear the birds singing, can't hear my footsteps, can't even hear when a car drives past! Ok, I did have it in the waterproof case when the car drove passed but really, it needs an express train at close range before it produces a good result and unlike the Git1 you can't sort the problem by plugging in an external microphone. It also records in mono but that is a very minor issue compared to being almost deaf.

Interestingly there appears to be a microphone grill on the right side of the C10, the microphone is on the left!

Right.jpg

Test Video
Since the only thing I could find loud enough for the C10 microphone was an express train, here is a comparison video, Git1 first followed by C10, both using internal microphones and no frame or case:

My impression of the audio in that sample clip is that even though the noise is loud enough for the C10, in fact there is a tiny bit of clipping so it is the correct volume, it still sounds like we are in another train behind double glazed glass! The sound is too loud for the Git1 as the train passes but it is much clearer. As for the image quality, these really were shot at the same time with the Git1 sitting directly on top of the C10, they should look the same except that the Git1 is higher by the height of the C10.

Last edited:
Bugs

I've found firmware issues on both cameras, with the Git1 I report them and they get fixed so I haven't actually got any to report here.

The C10, well that is a production unit and the bugs should have been fixed already, unfortunately there are a few left, maybe they will get fixed but there does seem to have been a lack of care in the development and a lack of testing, it gives the impression that the people who developed and tested it are not photographers and had no intention of actually using it themselves as an action camera.

For example, in the menu there is an option to turn off the date and time stamp that by default is placed on top of every video frame and photograph. I much prefer the default to have this option turned off rather than on, but the real problem is that when you turn it off in the menu, the date/time stamp disappears from the video frames as expected but is still there on the photos, it appears impossible to get a photo that doesn't have the date and time in large writing across the bottom of the image. Then there is the date order option, living in the UK I selected the option to put the month first, it works, the month appears first on all the photographs even though I have turned that option off, however the LCD screen on the back of the camera still shows year first and so every time I look at the screen it appears that he date is wrong even though it is correct!

Then the C10 has a lot of minor irritations, like when the screen saver activates while recording, it appears that the camera has turned off, the Git1 continues to flash the recording indicator on the back of the camera but the C10 has no indication that it is still working, the only way to find out is to press the shutter button and since that is one of the few things the microphone can hear it ruins the video! Even more annoying is when the screen saver activates while you are moving through the menu since pressing a button doesn't appear to reset the screen saver timeout!

While we are talking about testing, another advantage on the Git1 is that if you mount it on your car windscreen as a dash cam using the supplied mount it will end up upside down, it has an option to turn the image over so that everything comes out correct, it even turns the menus over so that you can still use it properly. Although the C10 does have the basic dash cam options like loop record and auto-start recording on external power, I guess they never actually tried using it because your videos will always be upside down! Even worse, for some reason Registrator Viewer is incapable of turning it over so you can't even view it the right way up on your computer. The other issue with using it as a dash cam is that the silver front makes it rather obvious to potential thieves, the Git1 can quite easily be hidden.

Front.jpg

LCD Screen
A screen isn't always necessary on an action camera but if you want to frame your photo/video then it can be very useful, it also makes setup easy without having to connect to other equipment.

Both cameras claim to have a 1.5" LCD, however the C10's screen is a bit small for me to read without a magnifying glass while I can use the Git1 screen which is clearly a bit larger, also when used in sunlight the image on the C10 can be completely invisible while the Git1 almost always shows enough to be able to frame the image. Obviously it is not as good as a GoPro LCD which on its own costs more than the Git1 and you can't see fine detail in full sunlight but you can always see enough to know what is in and out of the image and also get the horizon horizontal.

Reflections.jpg

Battery Life
On a full and reasonably new battery and making use of the screen saver, the Git1 will record for around 120 minutes (2 full hours), the C10 gives around 80 minutes and gets noticeably warmer when in use. Considering they use the same processor, the Git1 is smaller and it records files with 41% more information stored in them and it flashes a recording LED to let you know that it is still recording, the 50% extra record time is hard to believe, I did repeat the test to check!

Wi-Fi
They both have Wi-Fi for access from your phone, neither needs it since they have a usable LCD screen. Neither has an app for use on Windows Phone so since I use a Windows Phone they have both failed that test! However the Git1 does have an optional "wrist watch" waterproof remote control which is probably going to be a lot easier to use than a phone app anyway for the things you can't easily do using the screen because you not holding the camera .

Manuals
Neither has a proper manual but they both have quick start guides sufficient to let you know how to use the buttons.

For the Git1 the guide is in good quality English and although the menu options are not all explained they are all fairly obvious, most people will have no difficulty using the Git1.

The C10 guide is in Chinese and understandable English, it's adequate to get you started and most of the menus are obvious although some maybe a bit puzzling, such as "Sequence". If the menu was divided into system/video/photo sections like in the Git1 then it would be much more obvious that it takes a sequence of photos, without the division you are left guessing. Then there is "Anti-Shaking" which I haven't worked out, certainly doesn't appear to remove camera shake from videos, maybe it is for night time photography?

So what is good about the C10?
That is easy to answer - it has a webcam function, you might get a better picture from a similarly priced webcam though! Also, if you want a camera to strap to your dog before throwing a stick in the river, you will feel a lot happier about risking the C10 then the Git1, sometimes it is better to have a video even if it is not brilliant quality than to not make it in the first place because you value the camera!

Conclusion
Both cameras have so far have worked reliably, they have very similar specifications, but there is no question that the Git1 is both the best action camera and the best dash camera by quite a large margin, so unless you actually want a web camera or saving $9.91 is important then go for the Git1, even if saving the money is important, remember that you are likely to keep and use the Git1 for a long time, the C10 will end up unused because it just doesn't provide the same ease of use, fun, reliable quality of video, good looks, etc. that the Git1 does. The C10 has compromised on everything just a bit too far for it to be anything but a toy while the Git1 is a proper camera that takes good video, it doesn't have the resolution for use by a professional wedding photographer but it wouldn't look out of place and is perfectly adequate to be used by a professional estate agent making a short film of a property to put on their website, it will even do a decent job of the comentary, if they used the C10 then they would soon go out of business!

If you are going to watch your video on a 1080 FHD TV or monitor then the Git1 does a fine job, certainly not perfect but good enough to properly enjoy the results, the C10 is normally disappointing. For audio the C10 is almost deaf while the Git1 does a perfectly good job of most things and if you attach a suitable external microphone then it will do a fine job of almost anything. Neither have the resolution to do a really good job of photographs but they do both have a photo mode. The C10 does insist on writing timestamps on every photo though, even when you turn the timestamps off!

Rating
On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 = Pure toy, 5 = Enthusiast camera, 9 = Professional photographer.
C10 fits in around 2.
Git1 fits in at 6, remember it is only 1080 resolution though.

Finally, if you want to see and hear the Git1 in a variety of lighting conditions and using an external microphone for the audio, have a look at my Git1 audio test video, I don't have a similar video for the C10, this video really wouldn't work with a deaf camera!

Youtube compressed version:

Big download of the same video straight from the camera: https://mega.co.nz/#!goBWEKSD!ROgpZxIJmjwP7stTRcDA3gsHnV38KjKFxc8DMtCRy0g

I also now have a Git1 for review, and my impressions are similar, Git1 is MUCH better quality. Ill get into that in a moment.

Before i get into the rest, very nice review, good coverage on alot of the details and comparing. Pleas eunderstand no disrespect or negativity towards your posts IN ANY WAY. However its the reason I am getting into camera reviews.. It looks/reads too much like just another sales add to me. Wheres the "in actual use"? Me being a mountain biker my cameras get USED AND ABUSED. The C10 review was still "on going" till now as I wanted to put it through more use to give it a real review. But work schedual had me delayed in posting the rest of my review till today (vacation day). And Was going to mount it on my car and take it out in a thunderstorm till the rear plates started failing so easily.

My HUGE complaint with it is the water proof case. Its basically a SJ4000 waterproof case and in my opinion they are TOTAL JUNK. First rear cover broke after a hand full uses. And it doesnt stop there. The extra rear cover ISNT EVEN WATER PROOF, its molded with huge cut outs on both sides that I had to fill with a special silicone based adhesive so it had some water resistance but no fumes to damage the camera. But Im not even sure how many more times I can open and close the case before that cover breaks at the hinge pin like the other one. And only the SJ series cases are compatible so Im having issues with buying a replacement for fear its going to have a totally junk rear plate like what comes with the C10.

That said, C10 has been working very well for video use. my preferred setting is 720/60fps during daylight, night time is 720/30fps. The Git1 does NOT have (my ONLY complaint about the Git1 so far) 720/60 and it shows in the day time videos Ive taken so far. 720/30 still works well (I dont use any of my cameras at 1080 for riding, yet to find a budget one that cant handle high speeds in dense singletrack) but not as clean of a video as the C10. The Git1 on every other aspect so far is the best budget camera Ive had in hand yet though. Ill get that full review up when completed.

Heres the last 2 videos Ive done with the C10, which it survived an over the bars crash without issue (except after that ride is when the original rear plate failed completely when I opened it to download the video, plate hing was already badly cracked before the crash).

Image Quality
Neither camera takes great photographs since they have fairly low resolution sensors designed for video and the higher resolution photographs are just interpolated enlargements so I will concentrate on the video, the photographs have similar differences.

These are single frames taken from the 1080 FHD resolution video from each camera, Git1 first. The sunflower is effectively a still life, with almost no movement bitrate shouldn't be an issue so this should show the quality of the lens and the sensor. I've arranged it so that both do a similar job of the exposure, this is about the best you ever get from the C10, it's what you can expect to get from the Git1. The colours on Git1 image are a lot more natural and more accurate than from the C10, the Git1 has picked up a lot of texture in the painted wall while the C10, apart from a few marks, has the wall almost perfectly smooth, the sky is a bit dark on the Git1 but the colour is right, the clouds in the top left of the C10 image should not be there, must be lens reflections. The only fault I see on the Git1 is that if you zoom right in on the flowers in the background then there is quite a lot of false colour, they should only be yellow, however this is a video frame and when you watch the 1080 resolution video on a 1080 TV screen/monitor this false colour will average out and can’t be seen. Normally this effect is created by the lens being a bit too sharp and focusing the image accurately onto individual colour sensors instead of whole pixels.

Both cameras are set to use Auto White Balance, on the C10 you can get a slight improvement by using the cloudy pre-set. The Git1, in addition to pre-sets also has a custom option where you can choose the setting fairly accurately to your preference but the Git1 Auto does a good job anyway.

From my observation of those three comparison photos between Git1 and C10, when I look at the sunflower in photo 1, the stone fance on right side of photo 2, and the walkway and boats in photo 3, the Git1 is showing lots of artificial noises and oversharping. The C10 may looks softer but at least it is smoother.

My HUGE complaint with it is the water proof case. Its basically a SJ4000 waterproof case and in my opinion they are TOTAL JUNK. First rear cover broke after a hand full uses. And it doesnt stop there. The extra rear cover ISNT EVEN WATER PROOF, its molded with huge cut outs on both sides that I had to fill with a special silicone based adhesive so it had some water resistance but no fumes to damage the camera. But Im not even sure how many more times I can open and close the case before that cover breaks at the hinge pin like the other one. And only the SJ series cases are compatible so Im having issues with buying a replacement for fear its going to have a totally junk rear plate like what comes with the C10.
I haven't had any issues with the C10 case, but I have been closing it very carefully because it does give the impression that you need to be careful with it and the latch isn't very nice when you want to open it, there is no obviously correct place to get hold. I believe the slots in the second cover are supposed to be there, not sure there are many people that want a non-waterproof waterproof case though? Would be better to provide a frame instead of the non-waterproof back, then it wouldn't affect image quality by having the extra plastic in front of the lens, although I found the images were normally better with it inside the case!

I have much more faith in the Git1 waterproof case, that hinges properly and has quite a nice latch on it. Even the circlips on the inside are rustproof stainless steel on that, normal cheap steel on the C10.

Last edited:
How about the comparison video between C10 and Xiaomi yi?

And the the comparison video between Xiaomi yi and Gitup?

I saw a lot of people want to know the comparison video between Xiaomi yi and Gitup.

If you can do a comparison video between Xiaomi yi and Gitup, i will very appreciated!

Thanks for your amazing review!;)

How about the comparison video between C10 and Xiaomi yi?

And the the comparison video between Xiaomi yi and Gitup?

I saw a lot of people want to know the comparison video between Xiaomi yi and Gitup.

If you can do a comparison video between Xiaomi yi and Gitup, i will very appreciated!

Thanks for your amazing review!;)
The Xiaomi Yi has a higher resolution sensor and 60fps @ 1080 so is more a competitor to the Git2, but it is cheap because it doesn't have an LCD screen.

A good comparison would be interesting, but for me a camera needs a screen so that I can see what I am filming and can change the settings. We all use our cameras in different ways, for some people a screen is not important.

I must be an unfortunate one to have a poorly made case. A bit happier knowing I can get a replacement and it will actually last more than a month though.

as for comparing xiaomi against the other 2, dont have a xiaomi because the only way to use it is with an android or iPhone, I use windows phones. Its limited ways to adjust settings imo is a very bad design. That's why I'm enjoying these other cameras that have a screen, because at least I can still use them.

Bugs

I've found firmware issues on both cameras, with the Git1 I report them and they get fixed so I haven't actually got any to report here.

The C10, well that is a production unit and the bugs should have been fixed already, unfortunately there are a few left, maybe they will get fixed but there does seem to have been a lack of care in the development and a lack of testing, it gives the impression that the people who developed and tested it are not photographers and had no intention of actually using it themselves as an action camera.

For example, in the menu there is an option to turn off the date and time stamp that by default is placed on top of every video frame and photograph. I much prefer the default to have this option turned off rather than on, but the real problem is that when you turn it off in the menu, the date/time stamp disappears from the video frames as expected but is still there on the photos, it appears impossible to get a photo that doesn't have the date and time in large writing across the bottom of the image. Then there is the date order option, living in the UK I selected the option to put the month first, it works, the month appears first on all the photographs even though I have turned that option off, however the LCD screen on the back of the camera still shows year first and so every time I look at the screen it appears that he date is wrong even though it is correct!

Then the C10 has a lot of minor irritations, like when the screen saver activates while recording, it appears that the camera has turned off, the Git1 continues to flash the recording indicator on the back of the camera but the C10 has no indication that it is still working, the only way to find out is to press the shutter button and since that is one of the few things the microphone can hear it ruins the video! Even more annoying is when the screen saver activates while you are moving through the menu since pressing a button doesn't appear to reset the screen saver timeout!

While we are talking about testing, another advantage on the Git1 is that if you mount it on your car windscreen as a dash cam using the supplied mount it will end up upside down, it has an option to turn the image over so that everything comes out correct, it even turns the menus over so that you can still use it properly. Although the C10 does have the basic dash cam options like loop record and auto-start recording on external power, I guess they never actually tried using it because your videos will always be upside down! Even worse, for some reason Registrator Viewer is incapable of turning it over so you can't even view it the right way up on your computer. The other issue with using it as a dash cam is that the silver front makes it rather obvious to potential thieves, the Git1 can quite easily be hidden.

Front.jpg

LCD Screen
A screen isn't always necessary on an action camera but if you want to frame your photo/video then it can be very useful, it also makes setup easy without having to connect to other equipment.

Both cameras claim to have a 1.5" LCD, however the C10's screen is a bit small for me to read without a magnifying glass while I can use the Git1 screen which is clearly a bit larger, also when used in sunlight the image on the C10 can be completely invisible while the Git1 almost always shows enough to be able to frame the image. Obviously it is not as good as a GoPro LCD which on its own costs more than the Git1 and you can't see fine detail in full sunlight but you can always see enough to know what is in and out of the image and also get the horizon horizontal.

Reflections.jpg

Battery Life
On a full and reasonably new battery and making use of the screen saver, the Git1 will record for around 120 minutes (2 full hours), the C10 gives around 80 minutes and gets noticeably warmer when in use. Considering they use the same processor, the Git1 is smaller and it records files with 41% more information stored in them and it flashes a recording LED to let you know that it is still recording, the 50% extra record time is hard to believe, I did repeat the test to check!

Wi-Fi
They both have Wi-Fi for access from your phone, neither needs it since they have a usable LCD screen. Neither has an app for use on Windows Phone so since I use a Windows Phone they have both failed that test! However the Git1 does have an optional "wrist watch" waterproof remote control which is probably going to be a lot easier to use than a phone app anyway for the things you can't easily do using the screen because you not holding the camera .

Manuals
Neither has a proper manual but they both have quick start guides sufficient to let you know how to use the buttons.

For the Git1 the guide is in good quality English and although the menu options are not all explained they are all fairly obvious, most people will have no difficulty using the Git1.

The C10 guide is in Chinese and understandable English, it's adequate to get you started and most of the menus are obvious although some maybe a bit puzzling, such as "Sequence". If the menu was divided into system/video/photo sections like in the Git1 then it would be much more obvious that it takes a sequence of photos, without the division you are left guessing. Then there is "Anti-Shaking" which I haven't worked out, certainly doesn't appear to remove camera shake from videos, maybe it is for night time photography?

So what is good about the C10?
That is easy to answer - it has a webcam function, you might get a better picture from a similarly priced webcam though! Also, if you want a camera to strap to your dog before throwing a stick in the river, you will feel a lot happier about risking the C10 then the Git1, sometimes it is better to have a video even if it is not brilliant quality than to not make it in the first place because you value the camera!

Conclusion
Both cameras have so far have worked reliably, they have very similar specifications, but there is no question that the Git1 is both the best action camera and the best dash camera by quite a large margin, so unless you actually want a web camera or saving $9.91 is important then go for the Git1, even if saving the money is important, remember that you are likely to keep and use the Git1 for a long time, the C10 will end up unused because it just doesn't provide the same ease of use, fun, reliable quality of video, good looks, etc. that the Git1 does. The C10 has compromised on everything just a bit too far for it to be anything but a toy while the Git1 is a proper camera that takes good video, it doesn't have the resolution for use by a professional wedding photographer but it wouldn't look out of place and is perfectly adequate to be used by a professional estate agent making a short film of a property to put on their website, it will even do a decent job of the comentary, if they used the C10 then they would soon go out of business!

If you are going to watch your video on a 1080 FHD TV or monitor then the Git1 does a fine job, certainly not perfect but good enough to properly enjoy the results, the C10 is normally disappointing. For audio the C10 is almost deaf while the Git1 does a perfectly good job of most things and if you attach a suitable external microphone then it will do a fine job of almost anything. Neither have the resolution to do a really good job of photographs but they do both have a photo mode. The C10 does insist on writing timestamps on every photo though, even when you turn the timestamps off!

Rating
On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 = Pure toy, 5 = Enthusiast camera, 9 = Professional photographer.
C10 fits in around 2.
Git1 fits in at 6, remember it is only 1080 resolution though.

Finally, if you want to see and hear the Git1 in a variety of lighting conditions and using an external microphone for the audio, have a look at my Git1 audio test video, I don't have a similar video for the C10, this video really wouldn't work with a deaf camera!

Youtube compressed version:

Big download of the same video straight from the camera: https://mega.co.nz/#!goBWEKSD!ROgpZxIJmjwP7stTRcDA3gsHnV38KjKFxc8DMtCRy0g
Nice job

Hi,

Thanks for you guys efforts.

I would like to share a video about Soocoo C10 Unboxing

OK got review done for Git1. Found the audio isnt the greatest.... its because microphone is on the same side as their case latch, so wind noise is annoying. Headed to St Louis area for 5 days over the holiday weekend (leave tomorrow) and will do a head to head, both on my bars recording at the same time, give a really good comparison there. Right now Im seeing pros and cons of each, hoping to be able to test the Git2 when it comes out, higher FPS for people like me that blast through tight wooded trails on mountain bikes.

ok I found a very annoying bug, starts recording when I put it on the charger now. It filled up a 16g card cause I left it in the charger over night. Make sure to power it off again when you plug in. This is a new development as didn't do it till this weekend. Luckly have computer access to clear the card back out of unwanted videos.

but its still my "go to" camera for riding atm. Git1 wont have 720/60 back for another week or so. This camera is sill doing GREAT just gotta watch the charging issue and the battery life is lacking a bit, at least on the indicator.

ok I found a very annoying bug, starts recording when I put it on the charger now. It filled up a 16g card cause I left it in the charger over night. Make sure to power it off again when you plug in. This is a new development as didn't do it till this weekend. Luckly have computer access to clear the card back out of unwanted videos.

but its still my "go to" camera for riding atm. Git1 wont have 720/60 back for another week or so. This camera is sill doing GREAT just gotta watch the charging issue and the battery life is lacking a bit, at least on the indicator.
That "bug" is the "Auto-Start" function - very useful!

Makes it usable as a dashcam.

Last edited:
imo that to me is a bug unless I can find a way to shut it off :p. It keeps it from being useful to everyone else because u go to use it and the card is full every time so you have to delete it all. I think if its going to be a useful function it should be a setting to turn on like the other settings for that use. It kind of alienates the entire rest of the markets as that form of dash cam set up is for a limited customer base. Good for some, but a hassle for most. I would rather be having to manually push the record button regardless of how I'm using it. But that's me.

Back