New Firmware for 808 #18 DR32

Please contact your seller, they should have resource.
I contacted the seller but he just send me the manual. I have write him another e-mail and now I wait for a response...

I got new info:
The camera doesn't auto-start recording an keeps ask for the date because apparently the internal battery has died (witch keeps the date, time and saves the last video when the power is tuned off ) because now I can record but the last video is not saved when I turn off the engine. So I have to replace the battery with a 3.7V LIPO battery 200mAh or 400mAh I think). He also sent me a file with the firmware but I did not have time to test if is good yet.

Good to know that. :)

I got new info:
The camera doesn't auto-start recording an keeps ask for the date because apparently the internal battery has died (witch keeps the date, time and saves the last video when the power is tuned off ) because now I can record but the last video is not saved when I turn off the engine. So I have to replace the battery with a 3.7V LIPO battery 200mAh or 400mAh I think). He also sent me a file with the firmware but I did not have time to test if is good yet.

Hello just wondering if anyone has DR32 firmware dated 20130515-1
I applied update 20130122-1 and now have the corrupt menu. Thanks

Back