Blackvue DR750LW-2CH. 1080p/30Fps + 1080p/30Fps, Sony Exmor + OV CMOS, WiFi, GPS, 4" LCD,

I do not recommend to install the firmware v1.011 with memory card, you can get a "brick" !!!

install the firmware only through Wi-Fi

Last edited:
DR750's night recordings are very dark. Unlike DR650 which is rather good.
Is there any adjustment for DR750 to make it as good?

Hi

i recently bought this cam and faced below issue after hard wire installation, anyone can help?

1. Does not auto unlock when approaching the car and i have to place the remote very near to the sensor installed on the windscreen, then the door unlock. Installed Alarm is Easy Car from korea. This problem does not happen when i shut down the installed cam.
2. The cam does not switch off automatically after i off the engine, i have to press the cam silver button for a few second to shut it down.

DR750LW-2CH_v1.013_ENG_(2015.06.12)_Windows.zip
DR750LW-2CH_v1.013_ENG_(2015.06.12)_Mac.zip
DR750LW-2CH_v1.013_RUS_(2015.06.12)_Windows.zip
DR750LW-2CH_v1.013_RUS_(2015.06.12)_Mac.zip

ahczr.png

Great comparison video. Night time tests have always been the most interesting to watch for me as because of work that's when I drive the most. The premium end of the dash camera market is an interesting place. To me features of dash cams are ok but picture quality is everything day and night. Put together the right combination of hardware and software the results speak for themselves.

Great comparison video. Night time tests have always been the most interesting to watch for me as because of work that's when I drive the most. The premium end of the dash weather as well.camera market is an interesting place. To me features of dash cams are ok but picture quality is everything day and night. Put together the right combination of hardware and software the results speak for themselves.
^^^^+1 I also like to see comparisons in inclement weather as well.

I want to remind you in this video BlackVue DR750LW-2CH has a custom bitrate of 12 MB/s ;)
this is 2 times higher than on the official firmware. I have improved the quality of the 750-th
but it doesn't matter, SG is the favorite in this comparison

Back