I guess this is it ....

0809,another name。 ;)

Last edited:

Hello Everyone ,
Sorry, I am every busy these days , so after Jokiin from street Gardian help to setup Mini0901 new section , I didn't put the specs here .

Yes, Mini0901 use AITchipset , but it is used AIT8427P not AIT8428 and we called it Mini0809 before ,but we found many think mini08 series use Ambarella, so we change the model number finaly .
We are professional Ambarella and AIT design house , we made many ODM project for Chinese factories and some oversea customers as well.

We get directly support from Ambarella about 7years . Because of the long experience and success of Mini0801,Mini0803,Mini0805 ,

we establish our own oversea sales team and We are going to release Mini0807 and more Ambarella chipset products soon! Mini0801,Mini0805,Mini0807 we have patent ,no problem .

For AIT ,we have sports DV and dedicated car dvr . Now Mini0901 is coming ! We have samples now ! Details specs will put here later soon .

Interested to compare the spec difference between 0807 and 0809/0901.

Image sensor is OV2710
Has anyone had positive experience with this sensor and night time video quality? From what I've seen so far it appears that at night it's just plain blind.

Has anyone had positive experience with this sensor and night time video quality? From what I've seen so far it appears that at night it's just plain blind.

Mini0801 is used OV2710 sensor and we have sold many many of it :)

Mini0801 is used OV2710 sensor and we have sold many many of it :)
Hmm, that doesn't sound very good. I am using a Mini 0801 now and plainly its night video quality is mediocre :/

there are a couple of cameras that have used this sensor and delivered very good results, 0801 wasn't great at night but it was limited by the A2 chipset, not sure what the AIT chipset is like as it's not something I've looked at, the sensor is capable of better results though

Hmm, that doesn't sound very good. I am using a Mini 0801 now and plainly its night video quality is mediocre :/
The 0901 also appears to be limited to standard 1080 @ 30fps HD, no 2560 width video or 60fps HD so it will be an alternative to the 0801 and reasonably cheap, maybe mediocre at a good price is what should be expected for this one and the more impressive 090x cameras are yet to be announced...

there are a couple of cameras that have used this sensor and delivered very good results, 0801 wasn't great at night but it was limited by the A2 chipset, not sure what the AIT chipset is like as it's not something I've looked at, the sensor is capable of better results though

I wasn't impressed with my mini 0801 OV2710, but it's good to know this sensor has the potential to be tuned better with a different chipset. (interesting, we'll see)

The best OV2710 CMOS sensor video IQ I have experienced is with Cowon AW1.

there was a Taiwan model that used it with some very impressive results, think they were using A5 chipset from memory

Datakam were using it for a long time and were getting good results also, don't know if they still use it as I haven't followed their recent models

Video quality also has relationship with lens ,we will use another lens for Mini0901,so video will be improved :) !

We still have some details need to confirm ,so mini0901 will be announced a little later.

So are you guys advertising that parking guard works with this Mini 0901 model? Is there a reason it hasn't been fixed on the Mini 0806 yet?

Back