Mio Mivue manager

Has anyone had problems using Mio Mivue manger in Windows 10?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

euan anderson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a Mio 518 dash cam and have doenloaded Mio Mivue Manager. I click to open but nothing happens I am running windows 10. I have tried it on a laptop running Windows 7 and have no problems with it. Have tried contacting Mio support but they are no help.

can any of you guys help me?

I have 8.1 and no problems running the software. However, when I first tried to install it (and Cobra's dashcam software) I had issues with security settings which were complaining something along the lines of 'unkown publisher'.
So I had to temporarily lower my security settings to get the installation done, then put the security settings back up after the installation.
In any case, the video (but not the mapped location of the vehicle nor the G-sensor readings) from the Mio 5 series can be viewed using other video software - on my computer I happen to have Windows Media Player and Quicktime Player pre-installed which will happily run the Mio 5 series recordings.

In fact, I sometimes think the video displays slightly better in other media players than Mio's.

Screenshot capture of the Mio player attached.

Attachments

• 000000000000 1z.png
    000000000000 1z.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Thanks for the reply. i will uninstall and the check my security setting see if that works. if not will use media player until Mio sort it out

I have new 658 wifi very pleased
When I play video on unit sound ok
Play video on pc windows 7 sound ok
Play video in manager no sound
Any ideas
Paul

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Dash Cam Software / Development 2
Back