G-Sensor numbers for each axis

randy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukas lk-7900 Ace (2), Mobius C2
Hello, the G-sensor on my Lukas LK-7900 ACE has default numbers in reference to measuring shock sensitivity. I know nothing of them and was wondering why they are not zeroed out. When I am parked, my X axis (left to right) generally stays around 0.05, my Y axis (up and down) usually stays around 0.96, and my Z axis (forward and backward) 0.07. Has anyone altered these numbers to effect the sensitivity for event recordings? Results? I was wondering if they were set at the default numbers for a particular reason and if there was a certain number that needs to be achieved to obtain an event recording. In the viewer settings I set my parking mode to 5 and my driving mode to 1...but there is a custom setting which made me wonder. I understand it is probably fine as is, but I am just curious. Any info would be great.

touche and thanks for the response! The Y axis (up and down) is notably higher. Perhaps the numbers are configured in accordance with how fast mother earth is doing back flips o_O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RaffRaff LK-7900 7