X2 problems - lCd no touch, 5 FPS help!

Lucas00

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've had the device since March '15. It was professionally installed, with voltage regulator (power control is off, should I set to 11.8v? MotoPark set Dim 1 Down, 2/3/4/5 Up).

It has two SanDisk ultra 128g cards. For a while, even with the cards installed I got an error to insert the cards. I purchased two new SanDisk Ultra 128g and the problem seems to have gone away.

I am using the 1.01.09 firmware per the recent posts. I formatted the cards in the device. Now the device is producing the following problems:

No Touch LCD:
LCD doesn't light up when touched. I have the device set to turn to black after 30sec. However, the only time it turns on is when I unplug and replug it. Set to Standby 30sec. Led off.

Low FPS:
The device is producing an image on the screen every 2 seconds or so. It's an utter slide show. I haven't confirmed this problem is producing the recorded video like this. Set to 1080P30/low/low front and rear.

These problems aren't consistent. It's on and off. As I type this, like bringing your car to the mechanic or dog to the vet, it's working properly. Very frustrating. I drive 40,000 miles a year and need some type of reliable protection against idiots on the road. I just want to feel comfortable it's working without constantly checking it, unplugging and replugging.

Any help? Happy Holidays!

Thank you all for your help for quick response. I have used the most recent firmware sent to my by PM and used the GUIFormat tool.

One pleasant surprise purchasing the Panorama X2 has been the community that surrounds it. I was unaware of this level of support. I don't know if the problem has been completely resolved as I just performed the updates recommended, however, I feel confident the problems that may arise will tackled by a community that supports a good product. Kudos to you all.

Happy holidays!

After two days of testing the FPS issue isn't fixed. It's still slideshow. the LCD issue is still a problem. The LCD screen will randomly stop working and I assume this means the camera is turning off. I'm forced to unplug and replug the cameras power to get it to re initialize.

Is this a setting to enable or is this a problem that shouldn't be happening? I've updated the camera to the firmware messages to me and formatted using the GUI tool.

Please advise. Thanks

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 7
C X2 8
B X2 142
Back