Shadow GT680W

whoa...moral would be:
never, ever do nothing in rage of emotions
Still fuming over everything... bit lost, though I think the Niko suggested and I bought might look better (as if it matters)
and going to have to dig in a storage box where all of the mounts and bits are, if I need mount, as I think I had one for the screw type....

Yeah, we've all been there. If you mount a hex nut to the camera it hardly shows once you screw it into a tripod mount. I even found that I had a few black anodized hex nuts to choose from but you can also paint it once it is glued into the old slot.

My "local store" is my attic and drawers which I should check before going on-line or retail shopping :)

People joke that it's like a hardware store at my house but it's just a collection of stuff over the years in jars and cans. Usually, if I dig around long enough I find exactly the bolt or screw I'm looking for. The biggest hassle is putting everything back into the old coffee cans after I've dumped everything out to look for the part I need. :D

People joke that it's like a hardware store at my house but it's just a collection of stuff over the years in jars and cans. Usually, if I dig around long enough I find exactly the bolt or screw I'm looking for. The biggest hassle is putting everything back into the old coffee cans after I've dumped everything out to look for the part I need. :D

yeah, familiar story. I start digging trough my cans and drawers only when local hardware store is closed or dont have that part and on-line price for that part is above my limit which I am ready to pay for it. I can't believe how much "new" and useful stuff I can find inside those cans / drawers. It's like discovering an American continent again :)

Reminiscing is fun, though when things go sideways- they do
... none suction or glue on mount, that would be good for screw fitting, neither ...
and that aMazon order will take a while to get here (Tuesday, January 19 -
Monday, February 8) - the double nut with a plate/screw

Can i draw your attention again to this item?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00L25GFVA
As for GoPoor mounts- any suggestions?
Thanks guys!

Back