Is here any solution to reset an Xiaomi Yi firmware with directusb? EraseNAND doesn't work

Wita Aldian

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Dash Cam
Yi
You mention "EraseNAND" doesnt work.. Do you even get a proper connection with DirectUSB?

You mention "EraseNAND" doesnt work.. Do you even get a proper connection with DirectUSB?

hi @Tobi@s thanks for reply,

i do, i have using DirectUSB from ambarella, and connect my camera to my pc.
i using this method http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/xiaomi-yi-elf-files-to-unbrick-camera.13266/

so i try to reset my camera using EraseNAND option, but its still look the camera save the problem and keep my camera bootlooping.
do u have any idea about my problem?

@Tobi@s This is my problem detail, i'm sorry i copy it from my thread before

Here is the video :

The first problem is my camera is bricked, and i use a method from @cruz by using ELF files, its work fine,
but next day, my camera start looping like in the video,

i try to use the same method, i mean fix it by ELF files its not working, its just like my camera have a saving system and keep the camera loopinh although i instal the ELF files.

i try manual update firmware in official sites, nothing happen,

i try update by script, its show progress.txt with 100% in the end, but its still make my camera looping again

i have an idea like @reverend method, using a 1.0.0 firmware, but i cant found 1.0.0 firmware for my 22L camera, so i just use 1.1.0 firmware from @Andy_S mirror sites, i try to downgrade my camera with 1.1.0 and script.

its work, its make me happy cause its make my camera stop looping. its turn on normally and i can turn on my WIFI.

BUT, this is the new problem, my camera system always showing "System is Busy" and make my camera preview just blank, not view any pic from lens.

View attachment 19991

So i thinking to update the firmware from my phone, and i download it officialy the new firmware from Yi APP.

View attachment 19992

So i update it and wait until it finish, after 100% upload firmware to camera (micro SD), nothing happen to my camera, there is no beeping sound like updateting, so i just turn off my camera by pressing power button and take the Micro SD ti computer and see what is it there.

and i found the firmware and only got DCIM folder, there is no MISC folder

so i try to update it by script again to get newest firmware maybe it can make my camera better, but after its got progress.txt with 100% notice, my camera just looping again like before.

It just like my camera ignore a 1.2.0 version firmware, its never looping when i downgrade it to 1.1.0 version. its really make me crazy.

Back