[Help] I need you for config : Review on Youtube with Xiaomi YI

Technoid

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello,

I'm french ( sorry for my bad language )reviewer and i need tips, i saw your forum and i know there are custom firmware. But i would help for my videos which is for review on a table. I haven't not lot of money so i turn on xiaomi yi but i don't think that is so difficult to use it

My problem is the sparkling(?) in the video, I'm with a "system D" with a desk lamp ( with a LED of 11W ) so it's the problem or have you a solution to have better light quality directly by the cam ?

hanks

Hello,

I'm french ( sorry for my bad language )reviewer and i need tips, i saw your forum and i know there are custom firmware. But i would help for my videos which is for review on a table. I haven't not lot of money so i turn on xiaomi yi but i don't think that is so difficult to use it

My problem is the sparkling(?) in the video, I'm with a "system D" with a desk lamp ( with a LED of 11W ) so it's the problem or have you a solution to have better light quality directly by the cam ?

hanks
I don't know what frequency is used in french electricity but it seems, you need to change fps of your video. As I can see on YouTube your video is in 1080p 60fps - so try to change TV system in camera setting to PAL and record video in 1080p 50fps mode. Blinking seems to be a result of your lamp

Oh thanks blinking !
Yes I'm in 220v/50hz. It can to be solved with an classip lamp? It's the LED which cause this problem it's that? Because the led blinking I know.

Exact, I'm in NTSC, in PAL it was OK but the video bug...i have 3 minutes on the 15min and after I have a screen with my voice which repeat on 50min the first 3 minutes..... Maybe if I downgrade...

Oh thanks blinking !
Yes I'm in 220v/50hz. It can to be solved with an classip lamp? It's the LED which cause this problem it's that? Because the led blinking I know.

Exact, I'm in NTSC, in PAL it was OK but the video bug...i have 3 minutes on the 15min and after I have a screen with my voice which repeat on 50min the first 3 minutes..... Maybe if I downgrade...

Some cheaper LEDs can cause problems when filming, try holding your smartphone in front of the led with the camera-app on and see if you see any zebra-like pattern.

ok I see, i'll do that this night. thanks ;)

Back