PonerineS [debug 0.1.4] the android apk for XiaoYi Sports Camera

WOW lucky.I'm just off to give this a field trial. Nice.

Thanks a lot. Official app doesn't work on my mobile phone (Jolla, with Sailfish OS and most android apps support), it doesn't detect the camera.

I cannot see neither the camera files nor the preview in your app. ¿Any idea on how to solve that? All other things works fine :)

I don't has preview function in my app. you can try use VLC for android (if it works for sailfish os).

tell me what and where the settings need to do for the 2 cameras. will there be a simultaneous descent. if possible screenshots. thank you
sorry, a'm google-translate

the setting only can be done one by one, ponerine.s can not sync 2 cam settings at the same time.

Kodak 360 is cheaper then 6 x YI cameras, takes way less space and no need for complicated brackets.
http://kodakpixpro.com/Americas/cameras/actioncamera/sp360.php

Luckylz,

Script loading should be a priority!! :)

Keep up the good work.
Hello

sp360 and sp360 4k is good for 360° vidéo.

But ONLY for that.... and if you don't watch the vidéo anymore.

here is a test i done with my sp360 4k with last firmware.

we can not even recognize the face of people walking less than 1 meter from me.

So if you just want to do 360° vidéo, sp360 is good... if you never need to watch the vidéo after that !

Hi Luckylz,
I have six xiaoyi cameras. Could you help me understand the steps involved?
I am interested in clicking all the cameras at once.

Please help as I am very confused about how to get all the cameras to click at once.

Hello. can I play previously recorded video on a TV directly from the camera over HDMI?

I think can not replay video via HDMI on yi cam

This is such a great app @luckylz! Thanks for all your hardwork.

It's running really slow on device as there's a good 5 second delay between pushing the buttons and the next screen coming up.

I'm connecting the cameras to my phone via wifi tethering.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
luckylz Yi Action Camera 63
Back