Getting REAL Tired of Being Logged Out!!!

if it matters, i'm running ghostery in chrome. just now, i was reading a thread that i had gone to from the watched threads section (which you can't get to unless you're logged in)... then i clicked one of the suggested threads at the bottom, and when i clicked an image in that second thread, it told me i had to be logged in to do that. eh? i WAS logged in. can't be a bookmark thing because i followed a link in the forum while i was already logged in. the only things ghostery is blocking is twitter and google+, as well as google analytics. facebook connect is listed but is NOT blocked, since some people post videos from FB here and ghostery blocks them if i block FB.

I dont have issues, using firefox.

It happened to me earlier this afternoon. I clicked in one of @jokiin's signature links, it sent me to the "old" forum and completely logged me out. Even when using the Firefox's bookmarked new forum link I still appeared logged out.
Everybody who has links to old threads in their signatures should update them.

It happened to me earlier this afternoon. I clicked in one of @jokiin's signature links, it sent me to the "old" forum and completely logged me out. Even when using the Firefox's bookmarked new forum link I still appeared logged out.
Everybody who has links to old threads in their signatures should update them.

which link was it and I'll update them

which link was it and I'll update them
It was the "Memory cards" link. It showed the forum's address without the https.

I just tried them all and both the "Understanding GPS" and "Camera Installation" also do the same.

STOP LOGGING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn it,
had to login 3 times in the last 18 hours, WTF?

Back