BulletHD support sucks

Russwll Lawrence

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BullrtHD
I should clarify the name of the post... The factory customer service sucks... Although I have not purchased anything from Pier 28,,, They seem like a honorable company who is trying to make good from the people who purchased a cam through them... They cannot support all purchased of the cam from other venders,,, they would go broke...
If I caused any problems with my posts,,, I am sorry...

If you are looking to get a cam for your bike,,, Go to Pier 28 and they will make sure you get a good cam that works...

Last edited:
Good Luck with PayPal or ebay Russ. To Me they both suck. Poor service from both of them when you buy a bad product using them.
I don't buy through ebay anymore and I even though I have a PP account, I don't use it anymore.
Sometime, the only vote you have is with your feet.

@Pier28 has helped a lot of people with these that have bought elsewhere already, read through here and you'll find plenty of examples of that, how much of that can you realistically do

please take the time to revisit what was written though

You won't get any better support than from us we'll take care of you. Sorry you thought you were buying from Pier28.

Click on support at http://BulletHD.com

If you need RMA replacement we won't be able to help locally since it wasn't purchased from us.

if it needs replacement they won't be able to help you directly, at no time did they say they wouldn't try and help get it working though, they just can't replace it, it would cost them money to do that

you get a lot further with this kind of thing by asking for help than you do by threatening to bad mouth them

Back