Movieman43

Reaction score
Country
United States
I will be taking a trip this summer and would like to bring an action camera along with me. I am having trouble deciding between all the SJCAM models. I have been researching this for about 10 days and my head is still spinning. My top 2 requirements are 1080p 60fps and wifi connectivity. I don't 2k or 4k because I plan on buying a true 4k camera next year after they have some time on the market. I was planing on getting a SJ500x Elite but had to stop because I read they a suffering serious firmware issues.

Any advice you have would be great.

I will be taking a trip this summer and would like to bring an action camera along with me. I am having trouble deciding between all the SJCAM models. I have been researching this for about 10 days and my head is still spinning. My top 2 requirements are 1080p 60fps and wifi connectivity. I don't 2k or 4k because I plan on buying a true 4k camera next year after they have some time on the market. I was planing on getting a SJ500x Elite but had to stop because I read they a suffering serious firmware issues.

Any advice you have would be great.

Actually, the SJ5000x Elite firmware and hardware are not both stable and issue are fixed.

The latest v1.3 firmware adds many features.

Back