Button Combination Mode Switching (via *.ash scripts)

After quitting the beeps it does not work neither, and if I leave just the first "if [ ${WIFI} -eq 1 ]; then" and i press the wifi button, then the camera keeps rebooting. Any idea?
Can't tell if only pieces of your code. I guess that's your if ... condition not enough.

After quitting the beeps it does not work neither, and if I leave just the first "if [ ${WIFI} -eq 1 ]; then" and i press the wifi button, then the camera keeps rebooting. Any idea?

Guess it's a timing problem. The script is not waiting for the "ifs" to become true, so you have to time your pressing of the wifi button to match the "sleeeps" you have in between the "ifs" - which is hard as you don't get any feedback on when the script is executed.
I think my shutterbutton script should be easily adaptable to switch sequentially between three different autoexecs.

I have been doing some tests and the conclusion is that i cannot switch twice wifi on/off, because it seems that when i switch ON the wifi once, then, if i turn it off and i write another "if [ ${WIFI} -eq 1 ]; then" 10 secs later, even if i have not switched on the wifi again it passes through it after 10 secs and it continues with the next lines. It seems that "if [ ${WIFI} -eq 0 ]; then" does not work. It happens also if i use GPIO 43, which is supposed to be the physical button of the wifi.

It would be great to do something like "wifi on->mode/power button (to switch to photo mode)->take one photo->wifi off", but i don't know the GPIO of the power button, can someone give me more info about the GPIOs?

Thanks!

Is it possible to replace the photo mode with the video timelapse mode?

How do you change advanced mode to video timelapse mode in your script?

Back