Panorama X2 date and Time settings

Bluenose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 622GW
If for any reason I disconnect my X2 from the power, do I have to reset the date and time every time that I reconnect it?

The reason that I ask this is because I have the satellite unit connected to my X2 and, I thought that it would automatically update itself each time it was reconnected.

I haven't updated the firmware on my unit for probably close on a year now and, it does seem to be working OK. I did update it as I say about a year ago but then had one or two hiccups and so was advised to revert back, which I did. have there been any reliable improvements to the firmware lately. I have a 600mile round trip coming up this weekend and so do not want to upset things unnecesarilly.

Finally, would someone be kind enough to give me a link to download Registrator viewer please. I seem to be having problems with this. I am using Firefox and it doesn't seem to want to do it.

Many thanks.

Sounds like the RTC button battery might have failed. Yes GPS should auto sync time and date.

Registratorviewer is available at http://datakam.ru/download

Thank you for your reply.

Is the RTC battery easily replaced. The registratorviewer link is all foreign, no english version showing.

If for any reason I disconnect my X2 from the power, do I have to reset the date and time every time that I reconnect it?

The reason that I ask this is because I have the satellite unit connected to my X2 and, I thought that it would automatically update itself each time it was reconnected.

I haven't updated the firmware on my unit for probably close on a year now and, it does seem to be working OK. I did update it as I say about a year ago but then had one or two hiccups and so was advised to revert back, which I did. have there been any reliable improvements to the firmware lately. I have a 600mile round trip coming up this weekend and so do not want to upset things unnecesarilly.

Finally, would someone be kind enough to give me a link to download Registrator viewer please. I seem to be having problems with this. I am using Firefox and it doesn't seem to want to do it.

Many thanks.

You can test if RTC battery is fine:

1. Unplug GPS antenna
2. Set date / time manually
3. Unplug power cable, wait a little bit
4. Plug power cable
5. Turn on ignition

Check if date / time is the same as set manyally ?

Please remind what firmware version do you have ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back