Intronics ITB-5000FHD, FullHD + HD, USB BACKUP, GPS, ADAS, Format Free

how much smarter would it have been if the lens was at the bottom instead of the top so you didn't have to have it hanging halfway down your window, have to wonder what they think sometimes

USB backup is a nice feature

Reactions: Mtz
Yeah do like USB backup, but its offset completely by the lens placement and that silly display under it.

If USB backup allso featured a format it would be nice, what i mean is when you have Dled all the footage the SD card is formatted so its a fresh FAT for the next days/weeks.

I'm looking into buying a dashcam from korea, as they're ways cheaper compared to the australian market here (half price).

Does anyone know if the GPS/Wifi will work here? I asked a few retailers in Australia who told me that GPS/Wifi may be locked and therefore unusable?
Is that true?
I've got a feeling that they're giving me misleading info,so I'll buy with them.

Any advice? Many thanks

some Korean market models are restricted in as much as you can't update the firmware to English language versions, GPS and WiFi though is no different, depends which model you're looking at as to whether buying from Korea is risky or not, if you have problems they need to go back to Korea for service

Back