Back up firmware for Iroad

night.fox

Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Dash Cam
Iroad V9
Is there a way to backup firmware for Iroad V9? if you have info on how to backup for other Iroad dashcams let me know.

I have korean version of V9 in which woman voice always talk (during parking and normal mode) in which I cannot even mute or reduce volume. It is very annoying and I want to flash with singapore firmware.]

or is there a software that I could mute this woman's voice?

I have the North American version of the 3300ch and thus have it in English. I kind of like the female voice telling you the device is on and if there is No Sd card.

I would like it to state whether the audio is on as opposed to the idiot beeps. Also that may get around privacy concerns as passengers may not do if its recording conversations or not.

However it would be nice if the software that control it could turn off the voice, or go distinct beeps / bells, or having no tone at all.

Thanks a lot. Flashing a wrong firmware might brick the device though.

Anyway, an update, I did manage to change to English version. There is a new firmware update which I downloaded the other day.

By changing the config file, I change the language to 1 (default was 0) and after firmware update, suddenly English speaking woman talk. Wooo hooo. Korea voice is very long. Too much blah blah. That's why I want to turn off cause I don't understand anyway. lol

By changing the config file, I change the language to 1 (default was 0) and after firmware update, suddenly English speaking woman talk. Wooo hooo. Korea voice is very long. Too much blah blah. That's why I want to turn off cause I don't understand anyway. lol

That's interesting because I kind of like the English voice on the 3300ch. I find it brief but informative, just wish the end user had more control over it and that some of the idiot beeps could be replaced by a vocal information or MORE DISTINCTIVE BEEPS.

That's interesting because I kind of like the English voice on the 3300ch. I find it brief but informative, just wish the end user had more control over it and that some of the idiot beeps could be replaced by a vocal information or MORE DISTINCTIVE BEEPS.

The only beep I experienced after I successfully changed to English is during impact or like bumps on the road. In which, using the Iroad android app or on config file, I disabled the beeps.

On config file if you edit using notepad on computer, just change the value of buzzer to 0 (zero)

Try editing your config file in which is located on your dashcam sd card. file name with .cfg (Make sure to make a copy and keep as your backup)

When my V9 is on Korean speaking woman, before she talk, always beep. Now, only voice

The only beep I experienced after I successfully changed to English is during impact or like bumps on the road. In which, using the Iroad android app or on config file, I disabled the beeps.
My 3300 ch has an event key and mode key. There is a tone for both of them. Its really annoying for the mode, which turns audio on and off, to know where its set. If there was a single tone when Audio is of, or double for on that would be great.

On config file if you edit using notepad on computer, just change the value of buzzer to 0 (zero)

Try editing your config file in which is located on your dashcam sd card. file name with .cfg (Make sure to make a copy and keep as your backup)

When my V9 is on Korean speaking woman, before she talk, always beep. Now, only voice

I will try that. I edit the time file all the time as the internal battery is dead. I copy the sd card on a daily or twice daily basis, format and insert back with the system directory with computer system date plus 5 or ten minutes.

I also have a Korean version v9 and would like to change to English, could anyone tell where can i download the english firmware for my cam, thank.

I can see the viewer and english manual of v9 only but i cannot find the firmware of v9. They have provide some old model firmware in that link only.

Do you know any place that have v9 english firmware to download. Or, can i extract the firmware form another v9 that is in english version via the mobile application.

I think with it being new, there may not be a firmware update yet.

Never had a problem with the language as it was shipped to North america with the assumption of English.

There is a file on the 3300ch called Settings.cfg. I don't see anything on language. Perhaps @Ming Koh may be able to answer your questions.

Back