Sena 10C Bluetooth Headset & Camera [most discrete helmet camera]

germany

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sena is a bluetooth manufacturer and they made another bluetooth device for the motorcycle helmet with a camera in it which is a very nice idea because a small bluetooth device on the side of the helmet doesn't looks that stupid like a bike GoPro on the side of the head.

Maybe here are some people are arround who're using such a 10C or have tried it already. I would be very much interested in some personal experiences?

There are a lot of reviews on YouTube they're good but most of them are praising it to then to get clicks and buys on their affiliate links. There are also a lot of test videos from day and night footage on Youtube but they all look so different, some of them are looking realy great others look like crap.

The three best things about the 10c are in my opinion:
- discrete design
- rotatable lens
- trigger function (the camera is in a mode where it's not recording but when you press the trigger it captures 5 seconds before and after)

But there are also two things which are not so good
- only 128° wide angle
- only 1,5 hour recording time with the battery
- the high price of course this is a result of having a bluetooth device and a camera

Here are a few screenshots where you can see how different the sena 10c looks like. It depends on the weather condition and on how the render/export settings from the video editing program is:

Looks kind of miserable (click on the image to see it bigger)

Also not very smooth:

Recorded with 720P with 60FPS:

The second best video quality:

The very best video quality and the perfect mounting ankle.

Low light footage at night:

Innovv C3 would "blow" this one out of the water in every single aspect...

Innovv C3 would "blow" this one out of the water in every single aspect...

I'm sure there are plenty of cameras which are better than the Sena 10C o_O

I'm not saying that one is better or not but there are four tings were the Sena 10c is better:

- The Design
- Inconspicuousness
- Rotatable lens
- The wide angle lens (125°)
- Battery live

Last edited:
I think saying that the C3 is blowing the Sena out of the water was a bit of a false statement :D

XXXXX Sena 10C XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Innovv C3

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'll take it back as so far haven't come accross independendant review, but noted pricing.... :/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Richard Berg Motorcycle Cameras 14
Back