Shadow Tec / Seezeus Sub-Forum

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We have just created a new sub-forum for Shadow Tec / Seezeus. We were contacted by DOD / TioTech that they wanted the sub-forum separated since they no longer supply Shadow Tec / Seezeus with dash cams.

oh, if they say, so be it. so now only be published here, what kind of models on the market?

We have just created a new sub-forum for Shadow Tec / Seezeus. We were contacted by DOD / TioTech that they wanted the sub-forum separated since they no longer supply Shadow Tec / Seezeus with dash cams.

Glad to hear DOD contacted you directly and clarified things that were long time under questions due to lack of information.

Glad to hear DOD contacted you directly and clarified things that were long time under questions due to lack of information.

Great to see Shadow to having its own sub-forum

Hi all. previously sorry for my english.
I want to buy DVR from Shadow by wholesale. I connected with Skype: xijiesi.corporation and received all information but I am not sure that is the address of the manufacturer, not trader, cause on alibaba shows Business type: trading company. There are some different adresses between payment adress I received and adress on shadow's home page. Any one buy from factory shadow's DVRs? I just want to make sure they are honest. I do not want to lose my money when transaction via Western Union will complete. If any body have all true payment info (bank, receiver name...) having successfully passed, please let me know. It is very important to me. Thanks a lot.
again sorry for my english ;)
by wholesale

Shadow page all fixed now. It was such a dramatic home page. And, I have no idea what it was about.

Back