G90 A7LA50 - looking for firmware

Weird! I actually accidentally installed this version on a GS98 and it worked fine. Of coarse I ended up installing the right version for the GS98 once I discovered my error.
GS98 with A7LA70 will have no trouble. Mine is A7LA50

Wonder why, if it was meant for your camera, it would brick it and with my GS98, which it's not meant for, it would work fine. That's odd.

Wonder why, if it was meant for your camera, it would brick it and with my GS98, which it's not meant for, it would work fine. That's odd.
Maybe there is a mistake here. It's not the firmware for A7LA50. I did, and it's fail. I report now, hope nobody make the same mistake like me. I am contacting with dome now, hopeing they will sent a newfirmware so I can fix the brick one and I will upload the newfirmware in here. Hope they will response soon.

Funny, as I just asked for firmware for a G90. I need the speed in mph.

Did they reply to you soon ? They still not answer me. I:(
Yeah, my rep said they don't have a version with mph. He's going to ask the software guys if they will make a mph version.
I think I have another version in kph for the G90 if your interested in trying that one.

Edit: I think the G90 version I have is the same one you already tried.

Last edited:
Yeah, my rep said they don't have a version with mph. He's going to ask the software guys if they will make a mph version.
I think I have another version in kph for the G90 if your interested in trying that one.

Edit: I think the G90 version I have is the same one you already tried.
It can't be the same. A7LA30 have only 1920 x 1080p. A7LA50 have 1080p with HDR. A7LA70 have 1080p with HDR and 1080p with 60 fps. Basicly, it's totaly diffirent.

The version I have is v2262 for the a7la50. I have not tried this in my G90. I did put it on my GS98, which is a a7la70, by mistake, but it did work fine. As far as I know they don't have a G90 with the a7la70. You said you already tried the v2262 firmware and it bricked you camera, correct?
I think we are confusing each other.

No, I tried this:
20160303a_g90_a7la50_gps_ZhongXing_ard17_v2294
and it bricked my cam.
When I orded, I demand A7LA50 and it seem it is when I see menu. Then I try the firmware I find on page 1 - v2294- in this thread. And my cam's gone.
Do you have any ideal ?

I used this firmware and it bricked my G90C A7LA50. DO NOT USE IT.
Ahh, I see what was confusing me. You quoted the v2262 firmware when you said this version bricked your G90. It was the v2294 that bricked it.
That said, why don't you try v2262? It's also listed in this thread. Though I'm not sure any version will help if you think it's bricked. Maybe try to update via USB?

Ahh, I see what was confusing me. You quoted the v2262 firmware when you said this version bricked your G90. It was the v2294 that bricked it.
That said, why don't you try v2262? It's also listed in this thread. Though I'm not sure any version will help if you think it's bricked. Maybe try to update via USB?
Maybe I miss something ? But I don't think there is firmware name v2262 in this thread ? Could you show me, please ?

Maybe I miss something ? But I don't think there is firmware name v2262 in this thread ? Could you show me, please ?
Go back to your first post in this thread. You quoted SVO's post about v2262 firmware.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilts G90 142
Back