Drivepro 220

sandiego69

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does the Time/Date set itself automatically by GPS signal or does it have to be set manually.

I think any GPS sets/correct the date/ time automatically.
I came across some review which says that the Cam220 does not record between segments (up to 50 secs)... and if true that's a major flaw, and a killer to anyone considering it.

I came across some review which says that the Cam220 does not record between segments (up to 50 secs)... and if true that's a major flaw, and a killer to anyone considering it.

If what you are saying that the Transcend 220 is flawed then this is a major worry. Could you narrow down or confirm beyond doubt that the machine does not record between segments.

could be the user has motion detect on and it's timing out, I would think more reviewers would mention it if this was how it was, could even be a problem memory card or something else at play

Just had e-mail from Transcend. They are saying that the date/time is not obtained from the GPS system. They really should get with it, my little Garmin sat/nav can alter and keep time automatically.

Hi,

After playing with this cam and exporting the nmea files via DashCam viever software to CSV files yes there are segments missing from the GPS sensor. Around 8 to 12 seconds after each file end.

I wrote to the tech support and let us see what they reply :rolleyes:

Hi,

After playing with this cam and exporting the nmea files via DashCam viever software to CSV files yes there are segments missing from the GPS sensor. Around 8 to 12 seconds after each file end.

I wrote to the tech support and let us see what they reply :rolleyes:

So far no reply from them o_O

Back