Dangers of a dash cam...

Australia is such a nice country but it is a modern day Jurassic Park everything wants to eat you :)

Australia is such a nice country but it is a modern day Jurassic Park everything wants to eat you :)
LOL, that's a hell of a good description! :D:D:D

I bet in some parts of Australia it's impossible to drive for 25 mins without gathering enough material for a 5 min video (or more!). ;)

Oh man ! The right place at the right time , 30 minutes of recording would give you a 30 minute TV special ...
A few years ago I went back to school ( mature aged student ) and I went to school 5 days a week ...
It was a thirty minute drive either way ...
Some days , you either laughed or you screamed ! ( some times I did both )
The insanity was profound and wide spread .. And if only I was into cams back then , I would have some seriously crazy SH*T to share ...

Well Austraila have some things i want to eat too, but even though i am damn good looking i am sure those "fresh dishes" will just call me a dirty old man and turn ther back to me. ;)

In regard to food im willing to try somthing new as long as it isent fish, fish i like to catch but i am not eating them unless i am trapped on some island.

Allready i have tried cangaroo, so im thinking maybe give a croc a try on the barbie :)

I've never had crocodile but I've had alligator. Cooked properly, (very easy to over cook and then it turns into inedible rubber) it's very good.

Yes there are a few people out there who pull off illegal and unsafe maneuvers to film people that they don't like, and I think they should be fined for whatever stunt they're pulling to get that footage.

Back