"Low speed card" with SanDisk class10

Filip_H

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

The mini 0826 was working fine with this card for over a month and now it is throwing this error every 5 minutes. I tried few things:

1. Apply latest firmware from 4th of June 2016 ( I think )
2. Disable audio
3. Format the card few times from the camera

I cannot understand why it worked for so long and now it doesn't

Any advise is appreciated.

So, you are basically saying that I just wasted my money on that card? If the camera is having issues with specific card vendor this should be put in the manual/review of the camera, like:

Recommended cards: XXXXX
Not Recommended cards: SanDisk

Can you tell me which card (size, class) is recommended for this model so It can guarantee flawless work?

Thanks!

flawless I can't tell you, Sandisk cards are not good for this model though

Lexar 633x cards are good, Transcend 400x and above, Samsung Pro cards, 32GB cards will prove to be the most stable

make sure you get genuine cards, a lot of fakes around if buying online

I tried with my old Transcend 32G card and so far it is working fine. But I was hoping to be able to store more hours of video so I need a bigger card.

Do you think that the block size (during formatting) could make a difference? I am not sure how the camera is treating the block size and if there is a limit for that.

2495b7f29e5cc1c4947bbd7d8985273c.jpg

I have used this Sandisk for 3 months with 0826.I have no problem with card but i have heating problem with camera gps module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've replaced all of my 64gb sandisks with lexar 32gb. All my write problems/errors have gone away. Sandisk can be junk on the mini cameras.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Mini 0826 2
K Mini 0826 1
C Mini 0826 1
Back