To tell real SJCAM Battery and Imitation

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
IMG_2477.jpg
To tell a real SJCAM Battery from different parts: 1. Left side,real. smaller words on the face of the battery, not so crowd feels. Right side, fake. Bigger words and bold.3.jpg
2.Battery protect board. You gonna open it. Upper one is real, very well protected. Down side one is fake, you can even see the wire outside.

Lest's look at the close up of them.
2.jpg
5.jpg

So, the swollen battery on picture is the real / original ?

I think he means that the half empty one is the real SJCAM battery. ("Upper one is real")

I wonder which one has the longer record time?

I think he means that the half empty one is the real SJCAM battery. ("Upper one is real")

The original one which is "swelled" must have higher capacity, due to being "bigger" in size ( after swelling ) ? :)

Swollen one is fake. Please look at the picture and description. Is in downside of that pic.

2.Battery protect board. You gonna open it. Upper one is real, very well protected. Down side one is fake, you can even see the wire outside.

Hi everyone, to clarify,the first line words is for the first picture(left side and right side battery).

Second line words is for second picture.

The real one is firm, not empty, the swollen one is due to the heat, actually just air in it make it swollen.

Of course the real SJCAM battery have longer record time, the average recording time is 110 minutes.
The fake one just 40-50 minutes, and might probably broke after couple times of use.

Back