Reaction score
Country
Belarus
Dash Cam
Street Guardian, BlackVue, Thinkware
information will be available later

Last edited:

Last edited:
Thought I had the most recent product sheet from Vico and that model isn't listed. Not on their website either.

because specs on have not been fully confirmed,
possible changes and additions.
I corrected the topic. Thank you.

Last edited:
They just launch MF2 and now with MF3? Try to check with our local retailer if they have some news on this.

Yes. They go back to Lithium Cobalt Oxide Battery
upload_2016-7-21_9-56-24.png

Hi @dhavie Like we stated in the other post, the Lithium Battery that is inside the MF3 is not the traditional Lithium Batteries that everybody uses. The kind we are using was newly introduced to the dash cam market called Lithium Cobalt Oxide Batteries. Lithium cobalt oxide batteries are safer than traditional lithium batteries. It's physical characteristics are very close to supercapacitors. The working temperature can go as low as -30°C and as high as 75°C. It is not to be used as a battery to keep on recording after the power recourse has been disconnected. It is to be used only for saving last files so the power will only be sufficient to last for a few seconds.

Hi Vico team,

Sorry I missed out a comma and the "battery". It suppose to be "They go back to battery, Lithium Cobalt Oxide Battery". I am not trying to mislead anyone.

Yes, I am aware of the specs as our local Philippines dealer Dash Cam PH has explained to us the same. New type similar to Super Capacitors etc (similar to your statement)

I had put in an order for one unit of MF3 but they told me it will be only in August that they might get some.

Back