Review: Discovery Adventures DC200 - 1296p A7 Car Dvr DashCam - White

@haajee
There are threads on how to unbrick ambarella based camera.
If it's not ambarella, try reloading the firmware.

Usually, digital zoom works by pressing and holding up button to zoom in and down button to zoom out while it's recording.
Manual should explain it.
It does not work and can not work.

@haajee
There are threads on how to unbrick ambarella based camera.
If it's not ambarella, try reloading the firmware.

Thank you very much! I have via Direct USB the white screen back. There is now more life in. Now i wil trie toe install the newest firmware on this way: only firmware.bin on the sd card. Reset via pin hole. one click in the right corner (>) than one click on the ok button. But looks like nothing happen. The screen goes off about a few time. No flashing leds. Do i something wrong? :)

By connecting to the TV, reset to factory settings.
Still it is possible to solve the problem of the new firmware. It is necessary to put at stake the firmware file, click reset. After switching on, press once UP, then OK. Wait until the recorder will restart itself with the new firmware.
I asked for the firmware to support the official website
E-mail: 2793094790@qq.com.
They sent me the latest firmware and instructions. Firmware is the same as on Anytek A2, only the screen saver is normal. Even it called A2.

Hi, i have mailed but get no response. Also the site is down... Can you please upload this firmware/elf files??

Thank you!!

What the elf files?
Files bin and have the firmware files.
Why elf files?

What the elf files?
Files bin and have the firmware files.
Why elf files?

BIN files can be loaded via memory card, ELF files can be loaded via USB using PC software, using ELF version firmware you can restore a camera if it's bricked

Indeed. And i can only restore with the USB pc software but need only the ELF files. And the are very difficult or totally not to find...

Indeed. And i can only restore with the USB pc software but need only the ELF files. And the are very difficult or totally not to find...

the manufacturer always has them, finding the right contact to be able to get a copy is the challenge with a lot of these things

Back