Lukas LK 7950 WD

How do I set my Lukas 7950 to record 5 minute clips?

• Settings

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Software

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vern123

Reaction score
Country
Canada
How do I get this dashcam to record 5 minute segments instead of 3 minute?

I did a detail thread on using the app:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...-and-instruction-for-lk-7950wd-dashcam.10315/

screenshot_2015-03-16-21-16-58-png.11844

Sunny I read over your posted thread concerning the Lukas 7950 but can't find anything to answer my question. I want my dash cam to record in 5 minute clips not 3. In the manual it says there is an option for 5 but I can't find the setting to switch to 5. Can anyone help me?

Sunny I read over your posted thread concerning the Lukas 7950 but can't find anything to answer my question. I want my dash cam to record in 5 minute clips not 3. In the manual it says there is an option for 5 but I can't find the setting to switch to 5. Can anyone help me?
Did you even check the screenshot I posted above?
It's again here with big red circles.

Lukas_Screenshot_2015-03-16-21-16-58.png

Hi Sunny

I have attached what my Lucas app has under "additional". There is no button for choosing 3 or 5 minute clips. Wonder why that is....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 15
Is it the same Lukas eye app?
What android version?

I have an I phone and downloaded the Lukas app (version 1.1.7) from the app store. Is there another version I should be using? Which version are you using that has the option shown to choose 5 minute clips?

I have an I phone and downloaded the Lukas app (version 1.1.7) from the app store. Is there another version I should be using? Which version are you using that has the option shown to choose 5 minute clips?
Sorry, never used iPhone so can't say what options the app has.
I used 1.2.1 in Android.

Ok Sunny thanks for your attempt. Looks like the Lucas Android App has the setting to choose 5 minute clips and the IPhone app does not.

Ok Sunny thanks for your attempt. Looks like the Lucas Android App has the setting to choose 5 minute clips and the IPhone app does not.
Is there a setting that shows recording time or you can't even see that?
Maybe it's in a different setting location.

If by "recording time" you mean a choice to choose between a 3 or 5 minute clip the answer is no not with the iPhone app. Nowhere to be found anywhere on the app. I've looked and looked and tried and tried.

Thanks Robert. Can you tell me where specifically on the Lukas viewer I can change this? I have downloaded the Lukas viewer also and can't find the setting on there either. And if it is on the Lukas viewer how do I get that to go to the dashcam? Btw bought this cam at your store in Calgary. Phoned you guys two or more times leaving messages and no call back.

Please see attached screenshot.
You need to physically mount the memory card onto your computer.

Hmm. Which number did you call? I can't seem to find any voicemails from Calgary fitting your description.
Did you email us?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 8.13.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 8.13.09 PM.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 12
I just installed the new version 2.0.2 of Lucas Viewer and the option to change video length is missing from this version. Probably missing from new firmware also.

Back