BlackVue DR650GW-2CH (v.2.005_2016.07.12)

I am having huge stability issues and failing to pair to hotspots or my phone. And randomly reseting.

If you're attempting to use hotspot you must have car mobile/mobile router? If you're failing to link to your home wifi, either through wifi or the cloud, are you sure your car is within signal range?

I was quite enthusiastic about 2.005 firmware, however I had two occasions so far were the 650 was totally unresponsive when entering the car (it is connected through a Power Magic Pro) and I luckily noticed it because the GPS led was already on. Also, on a few occasions it failed to connect to my home wifi (but it did that already with 2.004 as well).

I was quite enthusiastic about 2.005 firmware, however I had two occasions so far were the 650 was totally unresponsive when entering the car (it is connected through a Power Magic Pro) and I luckily noticed it because the GPS led was already on. Also, on a few occasions it failed to connect to my home wifi (but it did that already with 2.004 as well).
Same issues I am having.

Anyone having issues when connecting to the 650 saying cannot connect to wifi? pissing me off!

Config issues?

Hi guys.

New user on the forum, but quite used with Blackvue.

Yesterday I upgraded to 2.006 and have some "issues".

My config isn't used, seems like they start with the default setting.

Twice the same thing has happened, I saw something/somewhere about the wifi "on" but...

If I change the settings from IOS it's written to the config file.

Any idea what could be the problem here?

Thanks.

Back