what do you think?

have contacted JOOVUU and requested an RMA have had enough of this camera to be honest. have looked inside camera and found there is actually a normal battery and not a capacitor the interference with the sound is really annoying the interference with my DAB radio in car is worse than the mobius was and there is no neoprene foam packed into the camera to stop interference as shown in joovuu x videos and the resetting of the date is the final straw. I have a SG9665C in the front might get one to replace the joovuu x in the rear or may go for mobius 2 if i can get my hands on one soon. would of hoped the joovuu x was fit for my needs alas it is not what i had hoped for and have lost all patience with it now so will await a refund of funds from joovuu and start shopping again

Dear dave798
Andy just sent you a message on the contact system and then let me know about this...I've copied it below.

I am sorry to hear about your problems - you ordered the JooVuu X Camera that comes with a preinstalled battery as that is the basic action camera version and does NOT come with a capacitor version (https://www.joovuu-x.com/shop/joovuu-x-camera/) as you will see it says battery installed.

I can get you a capacitor sent if you want to get this sorted for you or we can get this returned?

We are sorry for the confusion.

Dear dave798
Andy just sent you a message on the contact system and then let me know about this...I've copied it below.

I am sorry to hear about your problems - you ordered the JooVuu X Camera that comes with a preinstalled battery as that is the basic action camera version and does NOT come with a capacitor version (https://www.joovuu-x.com/shop/joovuu-x-camera/) as you will see it says battery installed.

I can get you a capacitor sent if you want to get this sorted for you or we can get this returned?

We are sorry for the confusion.
hi Joovuu have replied on your contact system have decided to go the rma route sorry but the camera wore out all my patience

good luck with your claim.. I went to paypal.. hope you get it sorted. if he does not play ball, just escalate the claim

just go paypal clain and escalate

just go paypal clain and escalate
not really my style mate Dan has been good with me in the past no doubt i will return the favour plus he has offered me a good compromise so I shouldn't grumble really, in hindsight I think maybe the camera I was sent was built on a Friday afternoon ;0)

camera has been returned today now awaiting replacement lets hope new camera doesn't give me as much of a headache as the one i have just sent back

glad you got sorted. hope it works out for you
keep us posted
camera has been returned today now awaiting replacement lets hope new camera doesn't give me as much of a headache as the one i have just sent back

Back