Switched DR650 Before Cloud to a newer one

Hopefully this is not a problem for everyone, but after upgrading to 2.003 the basic and advanced settings cannot be retrieved with the Blackvue Cloud portion of the app. The Blackvue Wi Fi is still working fine though.

No mention of the video quality settings. Can we now set the front camera to 8Mbps or is 2.003 still limited to 6Mbps? That's the only thing having me hold off at the moment.

From the release note no. From the App neither that I can see. However the new WI FI code works great. It connects and disconnects as it goes in and out of range with no issues. It even has a message for approaching the WI FI limit (I guess it means range)

Does anyone have problems accessing the settings from the Cloud APP (not direct Wi FI) on V 2.003?

Seems like there is no problem accessing the settings while connected to the "cloud". Not sure why I was not able to right after the upgrade to 2.003

I'm confused as to why people miss the ability to turn audio on/off? If you don't want audio before uploading somewhere, is it really that hard to mute the video?

Surely it's worthwhile getting a video editing program and learning at least how to crop, join, and mute? I've had enough things happen over the period of two videos, or right where the video changes from one file to the other that it's essential, and all video editing programs I've looked at do mute, so why is it needed in the cam?

I miss the ability to turn audio on/off quickly due to having a big sound system in my car and don't want my music levels damaging the microphone on the camera ... Nothing to do with privacy etc.

I want the audio on for park mode so I can hear the crunch if anyone hits me, but off for Normal mode so that my stereo doesn't kill the microphone

Disappointed that Blackvue decided to change the prox sensor and not make it configurable for its behaviour

Disappointed that Blackvue decided to change the prox sensor and not make it configurable for its behaviour
There was more money for them to sell the new (650S) than make it configurable.

Back