AgentSmith007

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Pro Duo, A119 V1/2/3
Hi all,

I have few questions about Mobius 2.

1. I bought one from SpyTec three days ago. After receiving it I connected it to my PC and started mSetup program. Before selecting M2 I had 6 tabs. After I selected M2 two tabs disappeared. See attached pictures.
Is this normal for Mobius 2?

2. Then I noticed that it was set for 50 Hz. And PAL as default settings.
Is this normal for Mobius 2?

TIA

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 20
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 19
yes, the software is to suit multiple models so once it identifies the camera will give you the settings screens only related to the model you have connected

default settings are just whatever was set previously but that may well be PAL and 50Hz, that's what we use here so not something I would have thought twice about to know if mine was the same or not

Dont worry all those tabs will soon be back, i think they are disabled as some options are not working on release firmware.

But us testers already have all the tabs back and full control over the camera with beta firmware and latest GUI, or at least i think we have cuz i haven't tried all the settings out.

I expect you will have all the tabs at your fingertips with the comming FW update.

Thanks guys.

Where can I get latest beta FW?

I contacted seller on ebay asking if i could get on board wit the test crew. beta firmware are not public

Back