thanks for the answer! by the way, please fix your website so we can do a security check (sjcamhd.com/safe/), there is no window to input numbers

We are currently upgrading server and the boxes disappeared for some reason.

We are having our programmer look into this.

If you can connect to Wifi using your SJCAM, this is also verification that your camera is authentic; fake cameras cannot connect to SJCAM Zone.

On a side not, there is now Version v2.8 firmware now available.

We are currently upgrading server and the boxes disappeared for some reason.

We are having our programmer look into this.

If you can connect to Wifi using your SJCAM, this is also verification that your camera is authentic; fake cameras cannot connect to SJCAM Zone.

On a side not, there is now Version v2.8 firmware now available.

Great, thanks for clarification. another question regarding video recording at 720p 120fps as it looks a lot worse in quality compared to 720p 60fps or 30fps, 60/30 fps looks like true 720p whereas 720p 120fps looks way worse and it seems that it's lower resolution, is this a bug or just interpolated resolution so its even able to record in 120fps ? - same settings, gyro off, latest firmware, only difference is fps, its a screenshot of video and it looks even worse in video playback.

EDIT: i think i found few things that causes this problem if anyone else experiences this:
1. VLC player makes 120fps video really bad (use different player, even windows media player plays smoother)
2. "When you are filming at 120fps make sure there is tons of light or the camera will artificially boost the ISO and make this look pretty grainy/mushy" (info from reddit->cbcompany)
3. Need better MicroSD at least UHS-1, class 10 is usualy not enough for recording in 120fps (i used sony uhs-1)

And another request/recommendation, please make option for black/dark menu with white letters and maybe even brightness control, that would be really useful and would even conserve battery life.

Last edited:
hello

Webcam not working, any version windows cannot detect the webcam (video device is unknown on windows device manager), i tested on win7 and win10

I upgrade firmware 1.9 to 2.9 successfully but problem is there yet. I checked authenticity from sjcamhd.com with code on the box, camera is authentic.

I opened a ticket on sjcamhd.com support some days ago, i'm waiting response yet

hello

Webcam not working, any version windows cannot detect the webcam (video device is unknown on windows device manager), i tested on win7 and win10

I upgrade firmware 1.9 to 2.9 successfully but problem is there yet. I checked authenticity from sjcamhd.com with code on the box, camera is authentic.

I opened a ticket on sjcamhd.com support some days ago, i'm waiting response yet

Hello, can you please tell me your ticket number?

Back