Best/favourite DOD/TioTech models

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
What models of DOD/TioTech would you guys most recommend or are your favorite? I'm currently looking to add more to the Car DVR section of www.joovuu.com and I thought what better place to get relevant information than here.

Kind regards,

Dan

Does anyone know what's going on with Saddle and DOD LS430W ? Some say engineering problems with the GPS ? My thinking is DOD distributors don't want price cutting by Saddle ! What is really going on out there ???? If anyone knows please share with us...

Last edited:
Does anyone know what's going on with Saddle and DOD LS430W ? Some say engineering problems with the GPS ? My thinking is DOD distributors don't want price cutting by Saddle ! What is really going on out there ???? If anyone knows please share with us...

Please address this type of question in the other thread or open a new one in DOD sub-forum.
Your question is not for this thread ( read title and JooVuu first post )

Thanks for the comment, I wasn't sure where to write it ! Please advise which thread should I transfer to ? I ordered a DOD LS430W from Saddle, I am about to pick it up from customs, all of a sudden this news is circulating ! Regards..

I use the DOD LS430, i haven't had a problem for a few months now,

DOD (TioTech ) has overall good quality products, but it is normal to have exceptions ( faults ) in any industry.

I still use my F900HD, although no longer as a dashcam. Nothing wrong with it, it still works perfectly, even after all these years - (got to be best part of 4 years old - maybe older?).
I don't use it because I prefer the smaller dual cam. It is such a great cam, though, that I am considering butchering it so it will present minimal aspect

Back