BlackVue DR500GW-HD firmware v1.008 (En, Rus,..)

can't wait to test out the new firmware!

Version 1.009 fixed the mic issue. Now my mic is off by default.

Looks like the license plate visibility has improved. But then again, it's was 6 pm in the afternoon. I'll try again tomorrow when the sun is out.

Great that a new firmware has been released with improvements. What are the bit rate options for this version?

So far the BEST firmware v1.009! ;)
Finally GPS works as it should, no problem with the time or date! :)

So sorry, does not work, GPS date and time only works after updating to disconnect the power.
When you turn on the car the next day continues recording where the previous recording ended with the date and time. :(
I do not have Power Magic, so I have to disconnect the power from the car.

I was desperate, I have no idea ... :confused:
The only solution, we will refund seller to complain ... :mad:

Last edited:
My only problem so far is that the Blackvue viewer does not appear correctly on the screen The right hand side with parking time setting does not appear and the bottom part with mic volume is not visible either Have tried different screen resolutions but doesn't fix it.

Anyone got any ideas

Am still having page view problems and Blackvue isn't helping.

On the first page the right hand edge stops where it says " Event/Parking mode re.........."
and the box with the minutes to record is not visible.

On the WIFI& ETC page it is similar and stops on the R/hand side at " Changing recording mo..........."

Also along bottom the alarm volume slider bar is not visible Only the very top of the little bubbles at each end

WTF I have tried other screen resolutions below 1980 x 1080 and that only makes it worse.

All older versions of the viewer work fine

If you're using a recent version of Windows try with any Aero themes turned off if you haven't already

Ok thanks have worked it out I have my text level set at 125% and have had for years and all the previous versions work fine

I have just ran 2.033 and it appears correctly The latest one only appears correctly if I go back to 100% in Control Panel\display \text size.

The aero themes don't matter and don't alter it whether on or off.

Something is different in the latest version as for 2 years the viewer has been fine but 2.101 is NOT

Yes it was and when the viewer opened it turned them off However this is strange as if I have the text size at 125% in the control panel it is faulty.

If I set it at 100% in control panel and then alter the desktop size it is Ok. Weird

Back