panorama x2 died help please

Linik

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My panorama died after about 2 years use. It start couple of days before with switching off rear camera (to keep the records on it without extraction). At this point just died - cable on/off doesn't help. It was nothing on the screen, no logo, no sound, nothing. Later at home I dismantled it and did short circuit on capacitors and small battery and voila - it revived. When this happen it was running on 1.02.04 update. I decide to change it to 1.02.07 - it was all right but for next day only. Yesterday morning when I start the car the camera start as well (anyway sometimes parking mode decide to not work , so I thought no big deal), but after 45 seconds the camera switched off. I tried it few times - no difference. Every time was recording about 45 seconds and stop working. Next stop/start the car the camera started again and worked only 45 sec. So in this situation I blamed the software and decide 45 seconds could be enough to revert to previous version. Well ... big mistake. Maybe 5 seconds left to finish the update and again it crash. This time permanently. Battery shortage doesn't help anymore.
I did research online, but couldn't find anything for bricked panorama.
Any advice will be helpful.

How about giving version 1_2_6 a shot?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
B X2 4
Back