Newest three cameras Car Dash Cam

billknow

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini 0805, Mini 0806, A118/A118C, G1W-C
Do you need more cameras for Car Dash Cam? Do you want to take video inside and outside? This newest three cameras car DVR is right for you.

www.foxoffer.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_h2000b.jpg

www.foxoffer.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_H2000B_Three_Camera_Car_Dash_Camcorder_1.jpg

www.foxoffer.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_H2000B_Three_Camera_Car_Dash_Camcorder_2.jpg

www.foxoffer.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_H2000B_Three_Camera_Car_Dash_Camcorder_5.jpg

H2000B Three Camera Car Dash Camcorder with GPS Main Features:

• Three cameras Omnibearing shooting
  • 120 degrees high resolution ultra wide Angle lens design, high analytical shooting
  • Built-in 1/4 inch low noise degree hd sensitive components,
  • Can be in darker occasions capture ultra clear picture
  • 1280 x720P HD resolution video
  • H.264 video compression technology
  • Take pictures , 10 million pixels photos
  • Built-in lithium battery, Automatically recording when charging
  • Built-in microphone, speaker
  • Support high capacity SD card
  • When shooting ,could screen preview, capture the ideal picture
  • Motion detect
  • Shock-proof
  • TV/HD interface,can directly with hd TV connection to use
To see the detail:

Interesting idea. First time when I read about the (wrong) 360 degrees rotation I was thinking if pointing both cameras to the front I could record as 3D. I was so close for the first 3D dash cam. :mrgreen: Maybe some chinese will take my idea and start selling 3D dashcams. At least 3D as Half SBS. Don't forget to send me a beer. :lol:
I think the rotation is under 36 degrees, not 360.

enjoy,
Mtz

What's the record quality for the inside cam and rear cam?

All it say is 720p for the front, didn't say anything about the insider cam and rear cam, would suck if I order this and it's 480p

It is not easy for a chipset to offer 3 simultaneous 720p recordings so I expect what you said: many 480p. Also consider the card should support writing 3 simultaneous files.
I think this type of camera is good for people which their work is driving the car, like taxi drivers.
Until now even the idea is great almost had poor quality and one of the main drawback being their size and blocking the original car sun visors.

Having retailers or resellers is an advantage for the forum users if they are offering interesting posts with more information, something like insiders, not just a copy paste from their website, announcing new dash cams on the market, new ideas (like this thread with the triple cam) good prices or discounts and the most important: real recordings from the camera including original files. In the pictures all cameras are looking great.

enjoy,
Mtz

This DVR use Novatek solution.
Chinese new year is coming, busy here now. I will record a video when I have time. Thanks.

Back