Dashcam not recording with new micro sd card

Hiii22

Reaction score
Country
United States
I own a Blackvue DR650GW-2CH and i have an issue with it not recording. Recently, i bought a new micro sd card (Delkin 375x 32gb) because the original micro sd card that came with the dashcam seem to always overheat. I formatted and installed the firmware V 2.007 onto the micro sd card. However, when i inserted to my dashcam, it didn't do anything and all the led indicators were flashing. What does this mean???

Hi

I've been using the Delkin 375x for 18 month, with no problems, on the DR650GW-2CH (the original model).

I'm assuming V2.007 is an upgrade. Do you have the new model to access the "cloud"? If not, then the firmware won't work on your cam, unless the cam's been updated.

Firstly, try your old card in the cam. If it still works, reformat the new card again either in your cam or PC, put it back in your cam and try again, using the original firmware.

If it still doesn't work, you'll have to download a copy of your previous firmware (it may be on your PC in the Blackvue folder) and start again.

Good luck

Hmm both the indicators flashing typically only happens on startup or when upgrading the firmware but it should say something like "upgrading" if that's the case.
As a heads up, you don't need to install any firmware onto a card if you are just doing it to replace the card. The camera will load all the necessary files onto the card by itself as long as the card is properly formatted

Back