Top 20 Northern Tech Company

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the 24th October JooVuu X was chosen, out of hundreds of companies, as one of the Top 20 Tech Startups in the North of England (http://technorthhq.com/northern-stars-finalists-2016/). We fought off some fantastic competition to be here and it is a true recognition of how far we have come – mainly down to you guys – the users who have continued to help us day on day.

Unfortunately, we did not win the event and we a runner up, but the event itself was incredible. I had to pitch for 3 minutes in front of an audience of 450 people and answer two minutes of questions. Having never spoken in front of that many people before it was certainly one of the best and most exhilarating experiences to date. I met so many people and really saw what being a startup is about – perseverance and determination.

The judging panel were fantastic but ferocious (as you would expect) and included people from Seedrs and the founder of LoveFilm (what is now called Amazon Prime Video).

Whilst I did not win, I would not change a damn thing. I’m incredibly proud of how far JooVuu X has come and I’m incredibly proud to get to where we did in such a short space of time. Onwards and upwards.

Thank you for the support, thank you for the help, and thank you for helping JooVuu X get to where it is.

Kind regards,

Dan

PS
I apologise for the picture quality I had to take it from some video captured by an audience member and then delete my phone number from the slide. Once the official photographs have been released I'll upload better ones.

Me_Pitching.png

Nice one Dan.

Hope we will hear news about the XA soon.

Back