GPS mouse angled adapter for neat installation of Vico Opia2 / Marcus sereis

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Double shielded MiniUSB Left angle / 90 degree adapter cable for Vico Opia2 and VicoVation Marcus series helps for more neat installation.

GPS antenna L adapter (4).jpg

Last edited:
Niko, good idea for the Opia2 GPS extension. When I go to Amazon, I'm overwhelmed by the choices. Some descriptions say not for GPS, others talk about 4 wire and 5 wire, USB 2 or 3, right angle vs left angle. Do you have a model/part number for your cable which worked the best?

Niko, good idea for the Opia2 GPS extension. When I go to Amazon, I'm overwhelmed by the choices. Some descriptions say not for GPS, others talk about 4 wire and 5 wire, USB 2 or 3, right angle vs left angle. Do you have a model/part number for your cable which worked the best?

Thanks.
Unfortunally they dont come with model / part numbers. You may find more pictures from my online store.

Hi Niko, thanks for the video. Impressive . Been wondering of Vico will consider the angle plug in future ? Thanks

Hi Niko, thanks for the video. Impressive . Been wondering of Vico will consider the angle plug in future ? Thanks
Ideally they would, but the GPS mouse is universal. It works with all the cameras. While the port for the Opia2 is on the side, the GPS port for the MF3 is on the top. Maybe an included adapter would be a good option.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Vico-Opia2 1