dvr007 front and back?

bannnana

Reaction score
Country
United States
do I really need front and back?

can't thing of a situation where a camera in the front can't explain weather or not the accident was my fault.

if I wanted two what kind of spliter do I want for my cigarette lighter

help please?

This footage was taken with the F70 dual cam. (it's not me BTW)
Closer examination of the footage from the rear cam reveals that prior to impact, the driver was looking down into the passenger footwell.
Rear cams aren't essential but they can certainly prove extremely helpful. They could show that someone had been tailgating you for miles OR that they were driving erratically (maybe speeding up to your bumper, braking hard to back off & then speeding up again) - where they might claim that their driving was normal.

do I really need front and back?
can't thing of a situation where a camera in the front can't explain weather or not the accident was my fault.
As sludgeguts mentioned. I have had people tailgating me and swerve dangerously before a few times. One caught on rear camera the other not. No longer having a rear camera until my new one arrives has also made me miss things from people behind me making Illegal U-turns to some one vandalizing the rear of my car.

if I wanted two what kind of spliter do I want for my cigarette lighter

Just about anything would do really. My car has two stock, but you can get them from places like Walmart or Amazon.
Amazon has tons of 2/3 port and 2/3/USB port split boxes anywhere from 5-20 dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just re-located my Mini 0801 to be my new rear dashcam. Since the my new front Vicovation WF1 is 160 Degrees I'm pretty well covered now.

Back